My Mini Avon Haul & Review-
With my great success with Avon products I decided to check out few more of their stuffs. My face is a mixture of oily and super oily skin he he, so I can’t use just any powder or foundation. It has to match my skin status which I feel is forever oily. So this time I decided to try their liquid foundation called AVON Simply Pretty Gel Foundation. The word gel actually caught my attention as I believe anything gel will suit my skin type. So here it is like
AVON Simply Pretty Gel Foundation (Natural)
What AVON Simply Pretty Gel Foundation Claims:
Enhance your skin’s natural radiance & get even flawless skin with simply pretty gel foundation. The water based moisturizing formula feels fresh and light, as if you are not wearing any make up.
It is priced at Rs 149 for 30ml.
Availability of Shades:
AVON Simply Pretty Gel Foundation comes in three shades namely,
- Light Beige (16826)
- Medium Beige (16827)
- Natural Beige (76828)
How to Use:
What is good about AVON Simply Pretty Gel Foundation:
- It blends & glides on smoothly & comes off easily too. Also it is so light that it doesn’t feel cakey at all nor does it leaves you with that heavy sticky feeling.
- As said it comes off very easily, no need to use makeup remover just a mild face wash is enough to remove the foundation.
- I love the way that it makes my skin so fair, even toned and smooth.
- The foundation is unscented which is a plus especially for those who are really sensitive with fragranced products.
- It is not oily & water based.
- I never had any rashes, allergies or any weird skin reactions with this one. I also did not break out. With a powder foundation to set it, it looks good to go.
- It is dermatologist tested & also approved for sentisitive skin.
- It is hypoallergenic & works as a perfect base for my makeup.
What is Not Good about AVON Simply Pretty Gel Foundation?
- Comes in only three limited shades, so it is difficult to choose the right shade. I wish it comes in other shades too.
- The packaging is cute but comes in a very small quantity, 30ml tube.
- This does not have a full coverage on the skin, it only has a semi-matte, medium coverage so for those who like a full coverage foundation to cover some deeper imperfections, this one cannot cut it .
I am very satisfied with the foundation for the price. This one is good enough as a daily foundation, but I noticed that by the end of the working day, I have had a lot of products sticking on my hanky or tissue when I blot my face. This works great for non-humid and a/c rooms, but not outside.
#AVON Simply Pretty Shine no more pressed powder (Natural Beige)
What AVON Simply Shine no more pressed powder claims:
Put shine on hold while keeping your face fresh & protected. Helps hide pores & blemishes and gives a smooth transparent finish.
It is priced at `149 for 9g. Avon products are often on sale kindly check their online brochure for the current price.
Availability of Shades:
AVON Simply Pretty Simply Shine no more pressed powder comes in four different shades,
- Light Beige (14668)
- Medium Beige (14869)
- Natural Beige (14870)
- Dusky Beige (14867)
How to Use:
After applying the gel foundation I pat the press powder gently on my face.
What is good about AVON Simply Shine no more pressed powder:
- It oil free & dermatologist tested.
- Its special micro-powders absorb shine while wet/dry formula allows you to control its coverage for a fresh, clean look.
- It provides great coverage especially when applied wet. In fact, even with dry application it is great at controlling oil.
- SPF 14 helps shield skin the damaging UAA/UV rays
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
- Really affordable. You’ll get it at an even lesser price when it goes on sale.
What is Not Good about AVON Simply Shine no more pressed powder?
- It comes in a single compartment. I wished that its packaging includes two compartments, one for the powder and another for the sponge.
So, I would recommend one for everyone. It’s a win-win situation, anyway. If it suits you then you are able to find a great everyday compact. If it would not, it would not hurt so much since this is really cheap.
# AVON Simply Pretty Simply Color Bliss Lipstick:
The first thing I noticed when I tried Perfect Wear was how smooth it felt going on. It felt like applying silk to my lips, unlike some of the other brands .I bought two shades from this range. It is priced at Rs 125 each. There is wide range of color to select from. The color is very pigmented & creamy. I wish it had a little sheen to it but any how it is a great product. A review has already been done by Neha, kindly check it too.
From Left (Graceful Nude, Mango Mania)
Graceful Nude: It is a great nude color suitable for everyday use. I really keep my look very simple with this shade. I apply it with my kajal, mascara & a touch of lip gloss & I am done.
Mango Mania: As like the nail paint the lip color is very similar to orange/ brick color. Goes well with most of my colorful dresses. I have a wheatist completion & I feel this shade really suits me well & also helps to brighten my completion.
Have you ever tried any of these products from Avon. Please drop in your views….