When I started compiling this post, I didn’t know there were so many yummy moms in Bollywood. The myth that an actress’ life is finished after marriage and children has finally been busted. There are so many yummy moms who still rock the Bollywood world, from Aishwarya Rai, Kajol to Malaika Arora – they still continue to dazzle the audiences. All of them have shed their post-pregnancy pounds and have worked so hard to come back into form, hats off to them, some of us know how hard it is, isn’t it? Let’s check out some really gorgeous moms who the audiences refused to let go.
1. Karisma Kapoor: Mother to 8-year-old daughter Samaira and 3-year-old son Kiaan, she never seemed out of shape. Even after two kids, she seems to have maintained her frame. Now, there is this excellent book she has written – “My Yummy Mummy Guide,” which is all about motherhood and how to handle kids and stuff, and to remain sane through all it, its a must-read for all moms out there. She has mentioned simple tricks to handle children and how to organize certain stuff, which we would otherwise not pay importance to, I am going to grab a copy, you must too.
2. Malaika Arora: Ah, well, how can Malaika Arora be not on the list. She has held the “yummiest and hottest mummy” tag for so long now. She is still full of oomph and do you know she has a son – Arhaan who is 10 years old. I want to know all her little secrets of how she keeps so fit.
3. Shilpa Shetty: Seems like Shilpa Shetty is in a soup right now with the IPL fixing scam and everything, but other than her twitter rants, you would never find the smile off her face before the camera. She has 1-1/2 son Viaan with husband Kundra and seems like she was the quickest mom to get back into shape, did you see the bulge on her, me neither :| :|
4. Konkana Sen Sharma: Konkana was married to Ranveer Shorey, but now, they have separated. She is a single parent now and raising her son Haroon Shorey. She is a talented actress whose last bollywood outing was “Ek Thi Daayan.”
5. Madhuri Dixit: The evergreen diva looks elegant and gorgeous even after reaching the 50 mark. She has two sons – Arin and Rayaan and raises them with her husband Dr. Nene. Currently, on the panel of judges for the current season of “Jhalak Dikhla Ja,” she continues to bowl everyone over.
6. Sridevi: An actress who has hit 50 but still sought after. She has two daughters – Jhanvi and Khushi. It looks like this mummy takes the help of botox, but then if you see how fit she is, you wouldn’t mind the botox freeze.
7. Amrita Arora: Sister of Malaika, she has done a few mundane hindi films, but then she is among one of Bollywood’s yummy mommies. She has two sons – Azaan and Rayaan with husband Shakeel Ladak.
8. Chitrangadha Singh: This ethereal beauty who is know for her gorgeous looks has a son – Zorawar Randhawa with golfer husband, Jyoti Randhawa. She is an absolutely gorgeous beauty who walks the ramp with elan and elegance, you agree, right?
9. Sushmita Sen: Not a biological mom to her two daughters – Rene and Alisaah, she is a perfect mom in every sense. Adopting two girl children much before Angelina Jolie made it a statement of sorts, she has played the mother figure so well, hats off to her, and yes, she looks beautiful even now.
10. Hema Malini: Some of you might kill me if I don’t mention Hema Malini in this list. The lady is 64 years young, looks fabulous, and has maintained her frame through yoga and classical dance training. She is one woman who does it all, with so much elegance.
11. Lara Dutta: She is one yummy mommy who all of us would unanimously vote forward on the list. She has a daughter Saira with tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi.
12. Kajol: She is one actress who has proven her caliber with each and every film. She single-handedly sells that Knorr soupy noodles to our kids (I hate soupy noodles!). Do you know how many advertisements she appears in – that shows she still is much a saleable star. Mother to Nysa and Yug, she has lost oodles of weight and looks so gorgeous in all her event appearances lately.
13. Celina Jaitley: She was always on our “actresses with bad makeup” list, but now she is here. She is mom to twin sons and it seems like she has lost all that post pregnancy pounds without a lot of effort.
14. Aishwarya Rai: As usual, winding up the post with Aishwarya Rai She received a lot of flak for her post-pregnancy weight and it seemed she cared a damn and took her own sweet time to return back into shape. She looks like a million bucks and to her baby Aaradhya, she is a hands-on mom.
Siblings of Famous Bollywood Actresses
Childhood Pictures of Bollywood Heroines
Bollywood Actresses on Their Wedding Day
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
8 Bollywood Actresses with Gorgeous Hair
Diet Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities
Top 5 Bollywood Movies for Fashion Inspiration
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
Bollywood Plastic Beauties
Makeup/ Fashion Lessons from Bollywood Actresses
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Hair, Makeup and Fashion Trends of Bollywood Actresses of 1930′s
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- shilpa shetty son
- haroon shorey