I have always been in two minds before using blue on my eyes because I have strong yellow undertones and most of the blue shadows and liners make me look punched. But there are a few blues which I am comfortable with and today I am going to share one such bold look with you all. Am new in bold eye makeup looks so please drop in your valuable comments.
1. Things required:
• Blue creamy shadow: Revlon
• Black kajal: Fab India
• Bright blue eye shadow: random palette
• Deep brown shadow: Deborah
• Brow bone highlighter: random palette
• Mascara: L’Oreal million lashes
• Shader brush: TBS kit
• Pencil brush: Mac 219
• Blending brush: Mac 217
• Concealer: L’Oreal true match
• Compact: Mac Mineralize Skin Finish
2. Start with clean moisturized eyes.
3. With your ring finger pat on some creamy blue shadow on the lid concentrating mostly on the inner 2/3rd of the lid.
6. Pat on the same all over the lid. The colors below will give the required depth to the color. The black below will give a smokey effect to the outer half.
9. Now take your pencil brush and dip it first in the brown and then on the same blue eye shadow. Trace the lower lash line, this way you will get the essence of both the shades without over doing the lower lash line.
11. Apply a bit of pale shimmery highlighter on the brow bone and apply mascara. I have not curled my lashes as I wanted my bright blue to be as much visible as possible.
12. Take some matte brown eyeshadow on an angular brush and define your brows. You are ready with the bright blue eyes!
Wishing all the lovelies and the entire team of IMBB a very Happy New Year 2014.
OPI Teal The Cows Come Home
Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Red Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lavender Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Quick Eye Brightening Eye Makeup Tutorial
Mint Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
10 Minute Easy Sultry Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden and Dark Blue Eye Makeup Tutorial
Fuchsia Aquamarine Cobalt Blue Eye Makeup in 5 Simple Steps