Lavender-Purple Eye Make-up Tutorial
I am overwhelmed by the response of the previous tutorial, so much so that it gave the drive to do one more look. This time it has more spring feel to it, also lavender and purple are two complimenting colors. It was fun doing this tutorial because in most of the pictures you can see the reflection of the camera in my eye 😛
Let us move on with the tutorial…
1. Start with moisturizing
2. Apply concealer
3. Blend with loose powder, I have used Lakme loose powder
4. Apply purple liner in the outer half of the eye extending the liner up to the inner corner but closest to the lash. You need not be precise, we will blend it. Also line the lower lash line with the purple liner. I have used Prunella from Colorbar.
5. Slightly blend in with your ring finger, the trick is out-to-in, out-to-in. same applies for the lower lash line as well.
6. Now you will need a lavender shade and a deep purple. I have used my Romantic Girl palette from Revlon.
7. Take the lighter shade i.e lavender and apply on the lid in the inner half and also in the lower lash line. I am not comfortable with shadows on my waterline so I always avoid it, if you like it you can go ahead and apply on the waterline as well.
8. Now take the darker shade and apply on the outer half going slightly above the crease. I generally pull the darker shade up to the inner corner but only in the crease area. I do not disturb the lid color in the inner half of the lid.
9. Taking a Violet liner I have lined my upper lash line and winged a bit for fun.
10. And now my favorite part, kohl on waterline and tight-lining.
11. Add a few coats of mascara; I have used my current favorite transparent one and ta-da!
The products used in this tutorial are:-
- Lakme Loose powder
- Revlon Romantic Girl eye-shadow palette
- Colorbar I-Glide pencil, Prunella
- Lakme Absolute Kohl
- Colorbar Stick Concealer
- Streetwear transparent mascara
- L’Oreal Super Liner in Amethyst
And finally I had to share this greeting with all of you lovely ladies…
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Gold Green and Red Ethnic Eye Makeup Tutorial