Today, I am going to show you an eye makeup look which you can wear on a traditional or ethnic outfit. I feel golden or bronze eye shadow compliments the Indian ethnic wear most of the times. So, I thought of creating a look using golden eye shadow and merging it with not-so-wearable colours, like in this case, dark blue.
This is what I came up with:
If you want to know how I created this look, keep reading:
IncolorEyeshadow, BH Cosmetics Palette, NYX Eyeshadow – Morocco, VOV Golden Pigment, Makeup Geek Gel liner – Immortal, Attitude Eye Pencil – Blac.
Step-by-step Instructions on How To Achieve This Look:
1. Apply blue eye shadow (Incolor Eye shadow-803 marked 1) on the outer V and extend it till the midst of the crease.
2. After this, I have applied eye shadow marked 2 on the BH Cosmetics Palette and applied that over the eye shadow applied in the step above.
3. Now, take dark blue eye shadow (NYX Eye shadow – Morocco, marked 3) and apply it in the outer corner of the eye and blend it inwards extending a little into the crease.
4. Next, apply a light gold pigment on the rest of the eyelid and blend it well into the blue eye shadow applied in the steps above.
5. Now, take brown eye shadow (marked 4 on the palette) and blend it with the blue eye shadow applied in step 2 to soften the harsh edges of the blue eye shadow.
6. Highlight the brow bone (I have used eye shadow marked 5 on the palette).
7. Apply black gel liner/eye pencil on the upper lash line and wing it out.
8. Apply black kohl/eye pencil on the water line.
9. Next, apply dark blue eye shadow (NYX Eye shadow – Morocco) below the lower lash line from the outer corner till midway and apply golden pigment on the remaining portion (till the inner corner).
10. Fill your eye brows, curl your lashes, apply mascara and you are done.
Since the eye makeup is slightly bold and heavy, I would keep the rest of the makeup simple and apply a nude lipstick or nude lip gloss.
Thank you for reading. I hope you all have liked this tutorial 🙂
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup For Ethnic Wear With Golden Theme
Golden Eye Makeup Photo Tutorial
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Smokey Dark Grey and Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Blue Black / Grey Liner Eye Makeup Photo Tutorial
Smokey Blue Eye Makeup Tutorial
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial
Emo Eye Makeup Tutorial
Mint Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial