Kaya Skin Clinic Fairness Face Cleanser Review
I have a very sensitive skin with frequent pimples around that time of the month which have left little pits on my cheeks. So after coming across these numerous ads on Internet I fell for Kaya & decided to try their products & went to their clinic. When I went to their store I had to wait for 45 min (:-X )because the client coordinator told me that I could get a free skin analysis done once the doctor was free, though I wasn’t interested I thought of giving it a try. Once doctor was free he asked me about my skin care routine & then he analysed my skin by asking me to put my face into a small kind of box (which looked like an old camera with black cloth I should have asked him what it was) with a mirror & from the other end he showed me some marks on my cheeks & forehead & told me it was pigmentation & few other things which I don’t remember. After this, the Client Coordinator gave me break down of the package (including Taxes) suitable for my problem but I finally decided to buy their fairness cleanser after trying out the tester at their clinic.
KAYA CLAIMS: UPTO 2 SHADES LIGHTER SKIN TONE IN JUST 4 WEEKS
Basis clinical study conducted, 94% respondents showed lighter skin tone when used as a Fairness system. Enriched with the combination of Vitamin B3 & E, this refreshing cleanser brightens the skin by gently removing impurities that make the skin dull. Its unique brightening beads help to exfoliate dead skin cells, without leaving the skin dry. Presence of Milk AHA moisturizes & rejuvenates the skin. Result is smooth, nourished & glowing skin.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION(According to Kaya): This deep pore cleanser contains exfoliating beads that gently loosen the dead cells on the skin surface, revealing a fresher, lighter and even toned skin. Formulated with skin lightening agents including lactic acid improve skin tone and diminishes skin tan. Vitamin B3 and E leave the skin nourished and dewy fresh
Determatologist recommendation required for dry skin.
Application: Dispense one pump on your finger tips. Divide the product on the face. Gently spread the product in gentle circular motion. Once thoroughly applied, wash with water.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLS), Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene Glycol, Cetyl Alchohol, Strearyl Alchohol, Stearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Polydimethylsiloxane Polymer, Polyethylene beads, Streareth-2, Streareth-21, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Perfume.
Price: Rs.350 (INR) for 100 ML, Online Price is Rs 280+ Rs50 (shipping)
Pros of Kaya Fairness Cleanser:
- This a light weight non sticky cleanser with micro fine beads for gentle exfoliation which I think is the USP of the product.
- It makes my skin super squeaky clean, refreshed & rejuvenated & gently exfoliates it to get rid of the dirt, & unclog pores. It doesn’t strip out the moisture or dry out the skin or cause any inflammation.
- It is mild scented ( I don’t like heavily perfumed or scented products).
- My skin appears supple & it doesn’t break me out or sting my eyes.
- It comes in a tube so it’s easy & hygienic to carry everyday in your bag.
- A little amount is required (a pea-sized) & goes long way. I have been using it since 2 months (I use it only once in the morning).
- Packaging is decent.
Cons of Kaya Cleanser:
- There isn’t any miraculous change in my complexion that I noticed except that it makes me feel fresh.
- It doesn’t remove black heads , white heads & doesn’t diminish skin tan.
- As most of the ingredients are not exactly natural, some people may have apprehensions I’m fine with it because my super sensitive skin doesn’t have a problem with them :(.
- It is a little Expensive( I don’t mind because it has lived upto my expectations)
Overall Feedback about the Product: It has been my daily morning face wash which makes my skin soft. This is by far the best face wash I’ve ever come across which suits my skin & I totally love it & will continue to use. I will definitely repurchase after the first tube gets finished because I don’t have to use much, just little amount is enough to cleanse my face. My fiancé who tried this also likes it (I advised him to try their men’s range (;-)) ).
Have you used Kaya Skin Clinic Fairness Face Cleanser ?
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- kaya skin clinic products reviews
- kaya products review