Maybelline Lip Gloss Water Shine Liquid Diamond Slims
What the company says -
Why you will Love It
• Glosses to give you the voluptuous dazzling lips you’ve always wanted
• Hi-shine liquid format for perfectly supple brilliantly shiny lips
• Available in 15 glamorous shades
Of late, I have been keeping really busy. A friend’s brother was getting married and even my own favourite cousin. So I really had to go on a shopping spree to buy makeup stuff for me and the family too. I always love glosses, as they give my fuller lips a nice look without looking OTT. Infact, when it comes to wearing glosses or lipsticks to the party, I always love the former.
Chalo, kahani khatm So I decided to head to Shoppers Stop and New U, searching for some fabulous glosses. And I chanced upon Maybelline. I used to have a gloss from their liquid diamonds range which I loved so damn much but gave it to a friend who asked for it as her ‘wedding gift’. So, I finally decided to check them out again and ended up buying two instead of one.
Price: Rs 180 only
It is available in 15 shades namely caramel pearl, clear gloss, berry stars, pink ruby, strawberry carats, naked brown, precious lilac, coral sunset, choc choc, caramel cream, chocolate glitters, soft mauve, beige sensation, crystal amethyst and pink glitter.
The bottles are sturdy see through cases with beautiful silver caps. I picked Pink Ruby and Crystal Amethyst. They have good shimmer particles, which only show up on your lips as shine, not separated. These cuties come with a sponge applicator which is really smooth and one dip is enough for mast glossy upper and lower lip. While pink ruby is a nice coral like pink shade which, if worn alone, is like an MLBB gloss and on a deep pink lippie, it’s beautiful pink.
Crystal Amethyst, as the name says, is a nice amethyst colour with mauve undertones. I like to wear it alone but with a berry lippie under it, it became a sexy wine. The company also gives tips on its website.
Now the likes and the not so likes.
pros of Maybelline Lip Gloss Water Shine Liquid Diamond Slims:
– Quite cheap for Rs 180.
– Good number of shades available.
– The shimmer is quite nice, pigmentation good and colour, buildable.
– The applicator is quite smooth and gives an even application.
– They make your lips damn sexy ;) A blessing for those with thin lips, while the fuller ones can opt for more gloss at the ends if you want to avoid the pouty look.
Cons of Maybelline Lip Gloss Water Shine Liquid Diamond Slims:
– The staying power is barely 2-3 hours.
– The silver cap needs to be tightened gently or it can break.
But overall, I simply loved these diamonds and since diamonds are a woman’s first love, I plan to buy all of them.
I rate these lippies 4.5 (-.5 for less staying power).
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss Photos and Swatches
Maybelline Superstay Gloss Photos, Swatches
Lakme Lip Gloss
Maybelline Newyork Superstay Gloss 12H
Maybelline Watershine Lipstick Rose Jam
L’oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss Moon Crystal
Colorbar Star Metal Lip Gloss Photos
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- maybelline watershine liquid diamonds