Disclaimer: I did not order/buy this lotion reading or keeping “fairness” in my mind. The only reason I bought this lotion was because the catalogue stated “Designed especially for oily skin.”
Okay, now since I cleared the air about “fairness”, I can now say this is one of the best products from Oriflame that I have used.
WHAT THE CATALOGUE SAYS:
Designed especially for oily skin, this light, non-greasy formula leaves skin looking visibly brighter in 2 weeks.
PRICE: Rs. 89 for 50 mL.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Mulberry extract and vitamin E.
SIGNIFICANCE OF MULBERRY EXTRACT IN COSMETICS:
Due to its arbutin content, this extract can have some value in preventing melanin production. Although there is limited research showing this to be the case, the research has been done only in vitro.
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse with Essentials Fairness Soap.
- Moisturize with Essentials Fairness Lotion or Cream.
MY TAKE ON ORIFLAME FAIRNESS LOTION WITH MULBERRY EXTRACT AND VITAMIN E:
As I said earlier, this is the best of the Oriflame products, its low cost, but it has proven to be a wonderful skin care product that is light, nongreasy, and works as a moisturizer. I don’t really care about the fairness part anymore, but this one does make the skin supple and gives it a nice hydrated look.
This lotion gets easily absorbed into the skin without leaving any kind of grease behind.
I use this lotion after the cleansing and toning routine, it acts as a perfect moisturizer and can be used under the foundation.
It can also be used as a tinted moisturizer if you mix it with your regular liquid foundation (which isn’t your exact match).
As far as the fairness part, I have not bothered checking it, but skin appears dewy yet not greasy.
PROS OF ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS FAIRNESS LOTION WITH MULBERRY EXTRACT AND VITAMIN E:
- Non-greasy formula specially designed for oily skin, isn’t that great??
- Can be used as a moisturizer after the cleansing and toning routine.
- Can be used as a tinted moisturizer in combination with liquid foundation.
- Does not cause any break outs even after regular use.
- Does not cause excessive sweating of the face.
- Comes really cheap.
CONS OF ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS FAIRNESS LOTION WITH MULBERRY EXTRACT AND VITAMIN E:
- Nothing really except the fact that I do not know how it will behave in acute summer months like April and May.
IMBB STAR RATING: 4/5.
WILL I PURCHASE IT AGAIN: I have already ordered 3 bottles!!!!
Have you used Oriflame Fairness Lotion? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- Himalaya Herbals Fairness Cream Review
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30 Review
- Lotus Herbals Cocofair Ginseng Fairness Creme Review
- Skin Care : Revlon Touch and Glow Advanced Fairness Cream Review
- Fair and Handsome Skin Cream Review – Emami (for Men)
- Kaya Fairness Nourishing Day cream with SPF 15 Review
- Olay Natural White Fairness Day Cream Review
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- oriflame essentials fairness cream review
- oriflame fairness cream review