WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I am a brand new member of IMBB and this is my first article. Since I purchased Neutrogena fine fairness lotion spf 30 recently so I thought of reviewing this product first.
Neutrogena fine fairness lotion SPF 30 is a product of fine fairness range (which also include clenser, toner, cream, essence, deep whitening mask, eye cream). You can check it out on their website www.finefairness.com But the packaging in the website is different from what I purchased in Delhi. But kya fark padta hai as long as ingredients are same. This range contains Healthy white Complex which is a potent combination of active ingredients. Clinically proven to suppress melanin production to improve skin clarity and lighten dark spots. Healthy white complex contain- Essencial soy, stabilized vitamin C, vit B3, portulace extract. Ita a daily moisturizing lotion, cost me around Rs250/- for 50ml. It has a shell life of 2years so I don’t think it’s a bad deal.
About Neutrogena fine fairness lotion-
Neutrogena fine fairness lotion is a non-greasy, mattefying lotion formulated to moisturize and protect skin with the added advantage of spf 30. Much lighter in texture than Neutrogena fine fairness cream, with instant whitening effect. Comes with a pump dispenser so no touching or contamination.
Suitable for: all skin type but in summers oily skin may find it little shiny (as I found). This is may be due to the presence of light diffusing-minerals present in it.
What Neutrogena fine fairness lotion claims: Delivers Healthy White Complex that protects skin against melanin formation and uneven pigmentation for healthy, fair and translucent glow. SPF30 helps protect skin from photo damage. It is oil-free.
- Key Ingredients: essential soy, limits transfer of melanin to outer layer of skin
- Stabilized Vit C, act as antioxidant
- Vit B3 renew cell
- Portulace, for calming effect
- Melazyme, activeenzyme tech for cell renewal
- Mica, titanium dioxide for lightening skin and sun protection
- Helioplex, a patented stabilizing complex protection
- Broad-spectrum UVA & UVB filters
See the shiny lotion, It’s a translucent, slightly runny lotion with mild scent.
Look– Can you see the instant whitening or should I call it whitish cast? Well, all absorbed into the skin leaving a soft and glowy skin.
However- If you have oily skin as I do it will give a slight shine to your face after sometime. With dry skin it will go just wonderful. Now to sum up let me write some quick pros and cons-
PROS of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30
- Moisturizer with an added advantage of SPF.
- Contains healthy white complex which are essential soy, stabilized vit C, vit B3, portulace.. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant properties.
- Decently priced.
- Dermatologist recommended.
- It claims, its non comedogenic, ie.,it wont clog pores (although I got 3small pimples on my cheeks don’t know why!)
- Comes with a pump dispenser so no much wastage. You know how much to pump out.
- – leading brand’s high-tech product.
- Easily available.
CONS of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Spf 30
- Oily skin may feel it a bit greasy after some time.
- Although it claims matte effect, it didn’t mattify me.
- May leave a white cast if not blended properly or applied in excess amount.
- Fairness products are not healthy if used for a long time (scientific research says it)
- It says for all skin type but it will suit dry skin most.
- In winters lotion wont moisturize sufficiently. You have to use an intense moisturizer or cream form.
- A strict no-no for dry skin in winters.
Will I repurchase it- not sure because am not obsessed with fairness like majority of Indian girls and for oily skin specially in summers oil-free moisturizers are best. I purchased this product cos I just wanted to try it. Moreover I don’t like the slight but whitish cast and shine it gives to my face. Now I use it on my tanned arms so that my arms become fair and I can enjoy sleeveless dresses, and I don’t mind the shine it gives to my arms and shoulders.
Have you tried Nutrogena Fine fairness Lotion SPF 30? Please rate in the box below.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50 and Garnier Sun Control Moisturizer Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Immediate Repair Lip Balm Review
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Essence Review