What is it: a new face wash launched by ponds white beauty which claims to lighten face spots with camellia leaf extract in it. With Camellia leaf extract, it deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates to reveal pinkish-white skin. Dermatologist tested.
“Pond’s institute uncovered a super ingredient from nature for proven fair skin: the Camellia leaf coupled with the existing superior lightening technology found in Pond’s white Beauty this creates a proven skin lightening result, unique only to Pond’s Beauty Naturals.”
Price: 75 rs
My Take on Pond’s White Beauty Naturals Spot-less Lightening Facial Foam
Okay I can officially now use new face washes as the one given by derma got over 5 days ago nuuuu
I and my friend picked up one of these new launched face washes from ponds about a week ago. I chose this as it had my favourite eatable ingredient green tea in it.lol
She chose the no blackheads one with volcanic clay in it.
I have been using this since the past 5 days and I will tell you all the good points and bad points about it.
Pros of Pond’s White Beauty Naturals Spot-less Lightening Facial Foam
• It leaves your skin squeaky clean.
• You can hear the rubber like sound when you move your fingers over your facial skin after using this.
• The smell is similar to other face washes from ponds. Something very particular to their white beauty range.
• Reduced pores after first wash but the reduced pore effect dint last long.
• I have oily skin and this sort of dried my skin.
• This a strict no-no for normal or dry skin as it rips your face off of all oil present.
• Easily available.
• Been using it since a week and barely anything is gone.
• Lathers very well. All you need is one drop.
• Cheap 75 rs the tube will last for a month usage twice a day.
• You can see tiny blue particles in the swatch. Am not sure how they help.
• Usual ponds silk like texture. Very smooth.
• Makes my skin soft after washing.
Cons of Pond’s White Beauty Naturals Spot-less Lightening Facial Foam
• Okay, it is serious oil ripping off.
• Strict no for dry skinned people. Even you best moisturiser is not going to help you later.
• Does not do what it claims. Not very prominent spot lighting or brightening effect.
• I feel ponds white beauty brightens the skin better than this. The original one with the pink cap.
Rating of 3 on 5 for good price and excellent cleansing action.
The New Commercial for Pond’s White Beauty Naturals
Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream & Facial Foam
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
Pond’s Clear Balance Deep Cleansing Foam
Pond’s Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam