Forest Essentials is one of my personal favourite brands. I love using their products and some of their products have become major staples in the kit. If you ask me what exactly like about Forest Essentials, I’d say ‘Everything. 😛 That’s how much I love this brand. 🙂
Here are my top 10 picks from Forest Essentials. I would definitley love to know yours in the comments below. 🙂
1. Facial Mist : I always have their Rose Facial Mist and Panchpushp Facial Mist in my kit. These are the only toners that work for my dry skin. They are gentle on skin and super refreshing in summers.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
2. Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Vitalizer : Suffering for a hair loss? Well, this Ayurvedic oil from FE promotes hair growth and nourishes scalp. A must pick for sure!
3. Bath and Shower Oils : I have normal to dry skin but these shower oils from Forest Essentials are life changing. I think I have probably tried every fragrance from their range and I am going to try all the new fragrances as well. 😀
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- Madhurai and Jasmine
- Oudh and Green Tea
- Honey and Vanilla
- Bengal Tuberose
- Bitter Orange and Cinnamon
4. Forest Essentials Soundarya Radiance Cream : This is my Holy Grail moisturiser of all time. No matter what I use, I have to come back to this always. My skin totally love this one. Worth a try if you have normal to dry skin!
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
5. Forest Essentials Sanjeevani Beauty Elixir : An excellent anti ageing lotion that actually works! You have to read a full review to believe it. 🙂
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
6. Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub : The cutest most effective little pot of magic from Forest Essentials. I resisted buying it for the longest time thinking it wouldn’t be that epic but since the time I have got it, I have finished two pots of it already. 😛
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
7. Body Polishers : Only Forest Essentials can make a simple body scrub look and feel so luxurious yet keeping every ingredient natural.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Rating : 4/5
8. Velvet Silk Body Cream : If you have still not warmed up to the idea of using bath oils, The body creams from Forest Essentials are as luxurious as they sound.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Rating : 4.2+/5
9. Forest Essentials Ubtan : I think one of the most popular product from Forest Essentials is their ubtan and honestly, they totally live up to the hype. For me they basically take me back to my teenage days when my mom used to make homemade ubtans for me. She still does whenever I am home. But when I am not with her, I do with these ubtans from FE. 😀
10. Forest Essentials Panchpushp Replenishing Facial Gel : This could become a Holy Grail facial gel for people with combination-oily skin. A definite check out!