WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Forest Essentials is one of my personal favourite brands. I love using their products and some of their products have become major staples in the kit. If you ask me what exactly like about Forest Essentials, I’d say ‘Everything. 😛 That’s how much I love this brand. 🙂
Here are my top 10 picks from Forest Essentials. I would definitley love to know yours in the comments below. 🙂
1. Facial Mist : I always have their Rose Facial Mist and Panchpushp Facial Mist in my kit. These are the only toners that work for my dry skin. They are gentle on skin and super refreshing in summers.
2. Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Vitalizer : Suffering for a hair loss? Well, this Ayurvedic oil from FE promotes hair growth and nourishes scalp. A must pick for sure!
3. Bath and Shower Oils : I have normal to dry skin but these shower oils from Forest Essentials are life changing. I think I have probably tried every fragrance from their range and I am going to try all the new fragrances as well. 😀
- Madhurai and Jasmine
- Oudh and Green Tea
- Honey and Vanilla
- Bengal Tuberose
- Bitter Orange and Cinnamon
4. Forest Essentials Soundarya Radiance Cream : This is my Holy Grail moisturiser of all time. No matter what I use, I have to come back to this always. My skin totally love this one. Worth a try if you have normal to dry skin!
5. Forest Essentials Sanjeevani Beauty Elixir : An excellent anti ageing lotion that actually works! You have to read a full review to believe it. 🙂
6. Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub : The cutest most effective little pot of magic from Forest Essentials. I resisted buying it for the longest time thinking it wouldn’t be that epic but since the time I have got it, I have finished two pots of it already. 😛
7. Body Polishers : Only Forest Essentials can make a simple body scrub look and feel so luxurious yet keeping every ingredient natural.
Rating : 4/5
8. Velvet Silk Body Cream : If you have still not warmed up to the idea of using bath oils, The body creams from Forest Essentials are as luxurious as they sound.
Rating : 4.2+/5
9. Forest Essentials Ubtan : I think one of the most popular product from Forest Essentials is their ubtan and honestly, they totally live up to the hype. For me they basically take me back to my teenage days when my mom used to make homemade ubtans for me. She still does whenever I am home. But when I am not with her, I do with these ubtans from FE. 😀
10. Forest Essentials Panchpushp Replenishing Facial Gel : This could become a Holy Grail facial gel for people with combination-oily skin. A definite check out!