By Surabhi Surendra
Hello Cutie Beauties!
It’s been quite a while since my last post on IMBB. I took a break from blogging, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and also from peace for some time. I traveled to my in-laws place to attend my cousin sister-in-law’s wedding and it was a memorable moment. I am now back to Andaman and Nicobar in about 20 days and truly missed the quietness and easiness of life that Andaman and Nicobar offers. Here is my first guest post of 2012 on IMBB and since it is Valentine’s week, I would also like to wish a Happy Valentine’s Day to all the IMBB readers and to the founder couple as well. May God bless them. O:)
Here are some of the best beauty quotes that I handpicked from the vast web of internet and some of the books that I have read. Hope you like them.
- Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder – Margaret Hungerford.
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Its loveliness increases, it will never pass into nothingness – John Keats.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it – Confucius.
- It is foolish to wish for beauty. Sensible people never either desire it for themselves or care about it in others. If the mind be well cultivated, and the heart well disposed, no one ever cares for the exterior – Anne Bronte.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness; for lovely eyes, seek out the good in people; for a slim figure, share your food with the hungry; for beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day; for poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others ― Sam Levenson.
- Sometimes people are beautiful, not in looks, not in what they say, just in what they are ― Markus Zusak.
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous – Coco Channel.
- What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful – Scott Westerfeld.
- When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That’s when I feel beautiful ― Drew Barrymore.
- Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical ― Sophia Loren.
- Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she’s beautiful, but don’t have anything to talk about, it’s going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person – Amanda Peet.
- A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears – Anne Roiphe.
- But even though she was attractive, there was something else about her that caught his eye. She was intelligent, he could sense that right away, and confident, too, as if she were able to move through life on her own terms. To him, these were the things that really mattered. Without them, beauty was nothing – Nicholas Sparks.
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
About the Author:
Surabhi Surendra blogs at Womanatics. She lives in Andaman and Nicobar Islands and also writes on Know Andamans. She has added some lovely articles on the occasion of Valentine’s Day to her blog and would be delighted if you could check them out and also click on the LIKE button to show your appreciation for her work.
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
5 Best Red Carpet Looks of All Time
Best Online Shopping Website in India: IMBB Survey
Quotes on Women, Makeup and Beauty
Ayurvedic Beauty Regimen
11 Beauty Applications of Olive Oil
Turmeric Skin Care Benefits: Top Five Indian Beauty Secrets
Polycystic Ovarian Disease….A Rising Epidemic
Yellow Nails- Nail Discoloration
Diagnosing Illness Through Nails
Hormone Replacement Therapy
8 Foods for a Healthy Heart for Women
Toe Nail Fungus: Causes and Symptoms
Torch Infections During Pregnancy
Osteoporosis- Symptoms, Causes and Management
Bacterial Vaginosis in Women