WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hope you all have been great. Even though summers are here, my feet are the driest part of my body. They are rough, dry and due to which they are not so appealing. Except for the days I get my pedicure done!
This is something I have been following; not for a long time though I must admit, but every time I do it I get really satisfying results :-D. So let me just start right away by giving you the magical 3 steps to really soft and good looking feet.
Things you will need:
• 2 Tbsp – Powdered Sugar
• 2 Tbsp – Olive
• 1 tsp: Lemon Juice
• 2 Tbsp Honey
• Half a bucket of warm water
• A really good moisturiser of your choice or Vaseline
• A pair of cotton socks
Ok so all things ready? Great! Then let’s get started.
Follow these steps for soft, smooth, and beautiful feet!
Scrub it off!: Scrubbing is the best way to ensure that you are sloughing away the dead skin and giving your feet a chance to regenerate new skin cells. Only this step will make your feet look refreshed and brighter! Scrubbing will also help you reduce tan if any.
Recipe for a great foot scrub:
• Take 2 tbsp of powdered sugar and mix it with 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
• Now add t tsp of lemon juice to the above mixture.
• Mix well.
How to Use this foot scrub:
• Take the above scrub in your hand and lightly scrub each foot for 5 minutes (a total of 10 minutes)
• You can give a little more pressure on your heels
• Ensure that you are not giving too much pressure; else it can lead to rashes or redness.
• Once done, just wipe it with a semi wet cloth and sit back for a relaxing step 2!
Moisturizing and relaxing Foot Soak:
This is the best way to soak in all the moisture. Foot Soak not only relaxes your mind and body but also helps your feet absorb the best of the ingredients you are feeding it
Recipe for Foot Soak:
• Take half a bucket of warm water (temperature as per your liking)
• Add 2-3 tbsp of honey to it
How to use this Foot Soak:
• Find a comfortable spot to sit and relax.
• Now dip in your feet in the honey foot soak.
• Let it remain for 15 minutes (You can take a power nap here :P)
• Once your feet has soaked in all the goodness, dip your feet in fresh warm water and pat it dry
This is like a power dose to your dry feet (which are by the way in a much better state already!) Take your favorite moisturiser or even better-Vaseline; Apply and massage your feet for about 3 minutes and cover it with your cotton socks. Be generous while applying the moisturiser. Wake up with really soft and pretty feet in the morning 😀
This is best done at night after a long tired day. I did this twice till now and have loved the results. I also suggest you do this twice a week if you have very dry feet or at least once a week and you will loveeeee your feet.
Hope you all liked this and do try it!
See you soon…
Love and Light,
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
How To Treat Sweaty And Smelly Feet
Best Foot Creams To Repair Cracked Heels
Easy Foot Care Tips for Happy Feet
Monsoon Footwear and Foot Care
Paraffin Wax Treatment for Hands & Feet
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Remedy For Sweating of Feet
7 Common Foot Ailments- Causes, Remedies and Exercises
How to Get Rosy, White Feet
Image source 1 2 3