WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi Everyone, 🙂
Keeping yourself groomed while travelling is very important but it is also very challenging. Especially I find that making a visit to the salon while travelling is quite time consuming. So these are the 5 tools I feel are life saviours when it comes to travelling.
- Plucker/ Tweezer : All the stray hairs begone. Especially when you are doing long trips you cannot do without this little buddy. 🙂
- Razor : I absolutely love the Venus Gilette Razor. I also carry an extra blade or a two just in case.
- Scissors : I am someone who always forgets to cut tags from her clothes. No big deal with me. 😛 This always come in handy. Plus you can also fix your eyebrows when in need.
- Filer : Nails are a huge issue with me so I can never travel without a filer. And if I forget to carry one, I always end up buying one from the pharmacy.
- Epistick : Jomol got me addicted to this and I have never looked back since then. The best facial hair removal tool ever. It’s a must have! 🙂
What are your grooming must haves while travelling! Would love to know. 🙂
5 Products I Finished Using This Month
My Inflight Handbag Essentials
How to make your Makeup last All Day while Travelling
5 Things you must Learn if you Love to Travel
How to Pack for Winter Travel / Holiday
A Guide To Comfortable Fashion While Travelling