Hi Everyone, 🙂
We are back from our Australia trip so I have a lot of small posts lined up for you guys. First of all it is sooo good to be back. I mean nothing like home. And i love my India no matter where I travel. 😀
Anyway, I clicked this very last moment pic to show you guys what I carry in my handbag for long flights. All the cosmetics go in a makeup pouch and the makeup pouch goes in my hand bag. 😀 Oh! I pretty much end up using all these things. 🙂 I would love to know what you guys pack in your handbags? 🙂
- Eye Mask. I picked up this silk mask from one of the travel shops. And it’s the softest thing ever.
- Socks. I just keep an extra pair because sometimes it gets really cold in the flights.
- Eye drops. Have dry eyes issues.
- Aesop InFlight Therapy roll on. It is such a saviour. It is basically a roll on oil that you rub between your wrists and then you smell it while taking off or landing and it opens up your ears and calms you down. I think I’d review this one. Really did not think it would turn out to be sooo good.
- Pen and Diary
- Wet wipes. Always come in handy.
- Hand Cream. I don’t know why I was travelling with two. The pink one is the one by Aesop and the other one is just a random pick from a pharmacy in Australia.
- Face Mist : Pretty much finished using this Forest Essentials bela Face Mist during this trip.
- A lip balm. Smooch Operator by Soap and Glory. 😀 Review coming soon!
- Under Eye Cream. Almost through the one by Kiehl’s. Really loved this one.
- A perfume sample
- A sheet mask. Always a good idea to pop on!
PS : Sorry for not-so-good photo,took it the last minute but really wanted to share. 🙂
Also Read :
Airplane Makeup Tips
A Complete In-Flight Beauty and Comfort Packing List
8 Beauty Tips Every Flight Attendant Swears By to Look Fresh and Glowy
How To Cope with Flight Anxiety
10 Foolproof Tips to Beat Jet Lag
Makeup, Skincare and Fitness Secrets of an Air Hostess