These lady villains are the most ferocious ever, their performances would give you the jitters, and you would love to hate them. Actually “lady villains” is a misnomer because nothing these vamps have done can be called lady like; however, we are strictly referring to their onscreen or reel performances, nothing personal here. These female villains have given spine-chilling performances that has stayed etched in our minds forever. Think about it, our Bollywood movies would have been so incomplete and flavourless without these interesting characters whose jobs were more or less to snatch lovers/husbands from the dutiful wife/girlfriend, torture the daughter-in-law, break up happy families, etc. Only when these female villains were taught a lesson for their evil deeds did the movie have a happy ending. Now, check out the 8 Most Evil Female Villains in Bollywood:
1. Nadira: I have not seen a single film of this actress, but a little research tells me that she was a bold actress who played her roles so convincingly. When I checked her pictures online, she had that evil and killer expression that can intimidate anyone. Her most memorable roles have been “Aan”, “Shree 420,” “Pakeezah.” She started her career in 1952 with the movie “Aan” and thereafter played a stylish vamp in most of her movies.
2. Lalitha Pawar: Her most memorable role was that of “Mantara,” the conniving and evil maid of Kaikeyi who was so scheming, she would insinuate Kaikeyi to give hardships to everyone including Rama. Lalitha Pawar played the role of Mantara so effectively with the twitched eye in “Ramayana,” she used to give nightmares to the kids who grew up in the 90s. Lalitha Pawar started her career in 1928 in the movie “Raja Harishchandra,” the first Hindi talkie movie and went to play lead roles through the 40s until in 1942, where a miscalculated slap by her co-star Master Bhagwan bursted her left eye vein resulting in facial paralysis from which she suffered for the rest of her life. She continued to act in movies till 1987, after which she led a life of seclusion.
3. Bindu: A very popular actress from the 1970s and 1980s who played the loud vamp and mother-in-law roles brilliantly. She also played a seductress and excelled in cabaret dance numbers which were so mandatory in each and every movie in the 70s. She is still remembered for her cruel mother-in-law roles more than any other.
4. Rohini Hattangadi: She is probably the only vampy villainy character from Bollywood that I remember so vividly. Rohini Hattangadi with her weird hairstyle and acting prowess held her own in the movie “Chaalbaaz” even in the presence of stalwarts Rajnikanth, Sridevi, Sunny Deol, Anupam Kher. In fact, this is my most favorite villian character ever. Rohini Hattangadi is a National award winning actress who earned worldwide recognition when she played the role of Kasturba Gandhi in Richard Attenborough’s “Gandhi.” She is an eminent theater personality and an NSD graduate who has proved her mettle and versatility in a variety of roles both on big screen as well as small screen.
5. Helen: We all know Helen as Salman Khan’s cutesy mom in “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.” But did you know, she was a hot and highly sought after dancer in Bollywood movies in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Her dance moves were so graceful, but unfortunately, she was dubbed as a vamp because of her bold moves and bitsy roles that required her to play a seductress. She did not play any ferociously negative character, but people do remember as a vamp.
6. Aruna Irani: Aruna Irani excelled in vicious mother-in-law roles, but she has also played memorable lead roles in “Bombay To Goa,” “Do Phool,” etc. She has various awards in her kitty that prove that she is an actress of substance.
7. Kangana Ranaut: Her strong psychotic roles in “Woh Lamhe,” “Fashion,” cannot be labeled as villainy or vampish, but she played the strong role of antagonist “Kaya” in the movie “Krissh 3.” Though she has been hailed as an actress of substance with her role in the movie “Queen,” her villain play did prove that she can do a variety of roles with ease.
8. Priyanka Chopra: Priyanka Chopra played the seductive and hot vamp in the movie “Aitraaz,” and “7 Khoon Maaf.” Though she has done only two negative roles, she is still gets a place in the most evil female villains in Bollywood.
MAC Venomous Villains Beauty Powder, Blush Photos, Swatches
10 Bollywood Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Bollywood Actresses Bad Makeup Pics
Bollywood Actresses Who Don’t Look Their Age
Best Bollywood Selfie Clicks
Bollywood Actresses in Anarkali
Bollywood Actresses in Tarun Tahiliani Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Shehla Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Naeem Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Kanjivaram Silk Sarees
Bollywood Actresses in Sabyasachi Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Designer Neeta Lulla Outfits
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup