WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
2 weeks ago Neha was chatting with me and was all filled with praises for the newly launched nail paints by Avon, the bright neon and the matte ones. Then I checked them online and just wanted to try them out as both the new range offers quite unique shades and were on an offer too.
L-R: the new neon bright shades, and the matte shades of nail enamels by Avon.
Shades I got: Coral Beat from neon bright range and Grey Cement from the matte ones.
Coral Beat is bright orange nail paint with very light shimmer finish. It comes under the nail wearpro range from Avon and Grey Cement is a true matte grey colored nail paint and is a little darker than actual cement shade 😛
Price: 135/- for 8ml, was on offer last month of 89/- for 1.
I got each for 75/- (appr).
Pros of Avon Matte Nail Enamel:
• Dries up real quick.
• One swipe gives a very dark shade. No need to apply a second coat.
• Does not streak.
• Provided with a good brush which helps to achieve an even application.
• Comes in 5 distinct shades out of which ‘Inky Blue’ and ‘Red Velvet’ are just beautiful.
• One can buy them at a lesser price easily on offers.
Cons of Avon Matte Nail Enamel:
• Limited shade selection.
• Chips easily. After just 2 days of applying without a base coat, it started chipping.
Wearing Grey Cement
Pros of the Avon new neon nailwear pro Nail paints:
• I found a perfect orange in this shade- Coral Beat. :yahoo:
• Beautiful and bright shades to choose from. The violet and fucshia are quite lovely colors to wear.
• Ends in a glossy finish.
• Provided with a nice brush which results in easy, streak free application.
• Economical if bought on offer.
• Stays put for long. Without using a base coat, it is still properly there after 3 days even, without fading or chipping.
Cons of the Avon neon nailwear pro Nail paints:
• Not as pigmented as the matte ones. Color shows up properly after 2-3 coats.
• Difficult to carry shades like yellow and green but this depends entirely on personal preference.
• Takes some time to dry up than the matte nail paints.
Wearing Coral Beat
I would rate them as: 4/5 for both individually.
So there are some very nice nail paints waiting for you ladies to try. Do check them out 😀
Nail Enamel Remover
Avon Matte Nail Paint Grey Cement NOTD
My Oriflame and Avon Buys. 😀
Coral Lipstick : Maybelline Crushed Cranberry vs Avon Cool Coral
Orange / Coral Lipstick under Rs 300 : Ask IMBB
Revlon Nail Enamel – New Shades
How to Get Perfect Nails