Beyu Cosmetics is a popular German brand, which has made its debut in Indian markets. Some time back Palak mentioned about their eyeshadow primer so since then I have been waiting for it to hit the stores. 🙂
In Delhi, have been able to locate the brands in GK-1 M Block market. They have these small counters so I guess it should be available at most beauty outlets across the city. I think it would be easily available in Mumbai because the company that imports the brand is located in Mumbai.
So here’s a sneak peek at the BeYu. The concealer, eyeshadow primer and the brushes were not available but other than that they had the full range. The SA was helpful and was well trained. 🙂 Enjoy!
Nail Paints (Rs 249): Available in 17 shades . Are formaldehyde and toluene free. Contains vitamin E, F and bamboo extract that keeps nails healthy an shiny.
2 Types of eyeliners available:
- Liquid Eyeliner (Rs 580): Waterproof, perfume free, and long lasting. Available in Black.
- Dip Eyeliner with Felt Tip (RS 650): Fast drying formula. Available in black and brown.
Eyeliner Pencils ( Rs 475) Available in 6 shades
Lipsticks are available in 3 ranges :
- Catwalk Lipstick (Rs 900): It’s enriched with shea butter, jojoba oil, and Vitamin E. Claims 8-9 hours stay. Available in 10 shades.
- Star Lipstick (Rs 625): Has hyaluronic acid that protects lips from first application with pleasant feel throughout the day. Available in 14 shades.
- Fruit and gloss Lip Stylo (Rs 700): Has SPF-8. Claims 5-6 hours stay. Available in 10 shades.
All lipsticks have detanning properties in them.
LipGlosses :Lip Glosses are available in 3 range:
- Lip Gloss (Rs 560): Normal lip gloss available in 8 shades.
- Sparkling Lip Gloss ( Rs 675): Are little shimmer, claim the wet look and a little shimmer. Available in 6 shades.
- Lip Lights (Rs 950): These are tinted lip glosses and the cutest of them all. 😛 They have a little bulb in the applcator handle. (check pic below)
Waterproof lip liners (Rs 475) are available in 8 shades. You can sharpen the pencils. I bought a nude colour. 🙂
Golden Sun Powder (Rs 625) : It’s a bi colour bronzing powder. It has a cute sun engraved in between for highlighting and around the sun is the bronzer. The duo is excellent for the gorgeous sun kissed look. Available in two shades- dark and light. I picked one for myself. 😛
Catwalk Compact Powder(Rs 990) : It’s an oil free super bendable formula that lends a matte finish for the whole day. It is also talc free so it would not clog your pores. It’s available in 4 shades.
Mono Eyeshadow : Available in 5 shades. priced at Rs 410. Has Vitamin E and panthenol. Does not crease , lasts all day and suits sensitive eyes.
Duo Eyeshadow(Rs 550): Has the same properties as mono eye shadows.
Two Type of mascaras- Both are waterproof. One is a duo mascara with one side lengthening and the other side volumizing (Rs 900) Has vitamin E, panthenol and almond oil. Only available in black shade.
The model mascara (Rs 810) : Perfume free, fast drying, suits sensitive eyes and has vitamin E. Available Colour- Black.
Mineral Blushers (Rs 775): Talc free and perfume free. Has a sponge applicator attached on top of the container. Available in 3 shades.
Blushers ( Rs 585): Non streakable, perfume free and super blendable. Available in 5 shades.
Foundations and Concealers:
- Concealer Stick ( Rs 625) Available in 2 shades. Covers both redness and other imperfections.
- Mineral Foundation Powder( Rs 1000): Available in 3 shades. Silky texture with matte finish. Can be used on top of regular foundation as well.
- Skin Harmony Foundation ( 900): Available in 5 shades. It’s a daily wear liquid foundation with illuminating particles . Has lotus extracts for keeping skin soft and UVA filters.
I bought the sun glow powder and a nude lip liner.Will review them soon. 🙂
Have you used BuYu cosmetics yet? If not, would you give it a try?
Someone wanted to see the pics of VOV metallic liners. So here they are. 🙂 The picture quality is not par excellence but whatever!