What is Beyu Sun Glow Powder?
The absolute must have for glowing summer complexion/ fake tan. The duo coloured bronzing Golden Sun Powder with sun design provides a natural tanned look with delicate shimmer. Microfine powder provides an easy application. The star shaped texture in the center is also very beautiful when used separately.
Price: Rs 625 (Indian Rupees)
Shades Available: 2 (No-1 for dark skin tones, No-4 for medium to light skin tones.)
Why should you buy Beyu Sun Glow Powder?
- For a gorgeous Sun Glow look, you have a bronzer and a highlighter in one compact case.
- This tanning powder is absolutely non chalky. In fact, it is very silky.
- The golden highlighter is highly pigmented while the bronzer is very buildable. This way the chances are very low that you would end up looking sun tanned rather than sun kissed.
- The packaging is cute, especially I find the sun in the center very cute.
- People with very fair complexions may also use this bronzer and it would give a gorgeous warm glow.
Why should you NOT buy Beyu Sun glow Powder?
- Does not come with any sponge, brush or mirror.
- Has a weird pricing. I mean is it a high end or a drugstore brand?
- Has mineral oil and lanolin oil in it. So if you are allergic to mineral oils or have an oily skin, this is not your cup of tea.
All in all, I love this bronzer . It’s absolutely gorgeous and I have no complaints about the quality. But if you have Just Earth and Trace gold blushes from Colorbar, you don’t need to buy this one.
What is a bronzer?
Bronzer adds a tan to your skin without you actually getting tanned in sun. Not everyone loves tanning so this is totally your personal preference.
Where should bronzer be applied on your face?
When you stand in the sun, all the places where the sun would naturally hit (kiss) your face and give you a tan- chin, high points of cheek bones, nose and forehead. Always keep you hand light while applying a bronzer or else there are chances that you would go overboard with it and end up looking sun burnt. Do apply a rosy or pink toned blush on the apples of your cheeks along with the bronzer. Why? Because when you go in sun, along with the brownish glow, you also get a reddish-pinkish flush on your cheeks. Bronzer alone might make your face look dull but if you are very fair and have naturally rosy cheeks, you may very well do away with bronzer alone.
My neighbours daughter, Tanvi gave me a balloon and a flower for launching forums yesterday. 🙂 She is in class 10th. 😛
STOP PRESS: You have to check out Shweta’s Daughter. She is such a princess. 🙂 Click HERE