Price :Rs 2200/- for 50 gm
Clinically proven to visibly diminishes the appearance of age spots and discoloration
I think I was most excited about Burt’s Bees moisturizing cream when I bought it a month back. I have to tell you that this product left me disappointed. I have used this stuff in various weather conditions during my travels and this just didn’t work for me.
I’d sum it up in pros and cons:
- Comes in a lovely white packaging with a very handy pump dispenser. It is easy to carry around and to travel with .
- It is 99% natural – sans parabens and petrochemicals.
- Smells really nice and lemony.
- I have normal to dry skin and this just didn’t provide any kind of moisturization or hydration to the skin. I asked the SAs at the store if this would work for my skin type, they said yes. It didn’t. I ended up having dry patches, and feeling stretchy many times after using this cream. It may work for combination skin but honestly , I don’t want to recommend this. I even asked the SAs at the store if this would work for my skin type, they said yes. Seriously!! 😐
- Although the cream spreads easily but it sort of sits on your skin for a while before getting absorbed. I find that a bit uncomfortable.
- It did not make my skin smooth or add any brightening effect. The least it could do was moisturize, which it failed to do.
- I don’t have age spots but I do have a bit of pigmentation around my chin. The claim is yawn! After using it twice a day regularly for more than a month now, I didn’t see any change in my skin. In fact, now my skin is screaming for a good moisturizer.
Overall, this completely failed for me. I think I’d go back to my Forest Essentials lotions. This may work if you combine it with serum from the same range. I don’t think I am going to do that.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 1.5/5
Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream Review
Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Cocoa
Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream
Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream
The Body Shop Lily Cole Pearl Radiance Primer
Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum
Burt’s Bees Peach and Willlowbark Deep Pore Scrub-Review