WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today’s review will be the Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in the shade Bitch Perfect.
About The product:
Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression!
• The Lip Stick Tree loves your lips, protecting them from UV damage and fighting oxidative stress so that lips are left soft, soothed and hydrated. A tropical plant originating from America, the plump yet prickly red fruits appear like pouting lips that blow kisses at you as you walk by. The color from its seeds was originally used by Indigenous American people to paint and protect their lips.
• Also contains light-diffusing pigments that give lips a brilliant, luminous, multi-dimensional finish – they capture the light across the lips and reflect it back out for a full-bodied effect.
• A special blend of waxes means this lipstick is a dream to use and glides over the contours of your lips. The result is color rich and build-able, the formula does not bleed outside the lip line.
• Paraben free.
My Experience with Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick :
Very luxurious and gorgeous rose gold tube. The only complain I have with the packaging is that all the lipstick tubes look exactly the same hence it becomes a little difficult to find the shade you want unless you see the name printed on the bottom of the tube.
The shade Bitch Perfect is a gorgeous pinky nude. It’s not the kind of nude which washes out your face and gives you dead lips. I feel it will flatter most falling between light- medium skin tones range. This particular shade is very appropriate for daytime office wear and it will also look good paired with a dark smokey eye look.
It has small speck of silver shimmer which are not as apparent on the lips. It just gives a beautiful cream sheen finish on the lips. The shimmer in the lipstick does give it a little gritty texture on the lips and this particular shade is not as smooth as the Velvet Underground shade.
This shade needs 1-2 coats to give it a complete opaque and even finish. It glides very smoothly on the lips without any tug or skip. It does not accentuate dryness or fine lines on the lips but it is always better to exfoliate lips before applying.
It has a good staying power 4-5 hours after which it starts to fade. Since this is a lighter shade it is not as long wearing as the other darker shades.
It has a vanilla scent similar to MAC lipstick.
Overall; I do really enjoy this lipstick and every girl should have a flattering nude lipstick in their collection and if you are searching for a one I recommend you give this a try.
Pros of Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick :
• Luxurious tube.
• Beautiful pinky nude shade.
• Smooth creamy application.
• No tug nor skip on lips.
• Does not accentuate dryness or fine lines.
• Cream sheen finish makes the lips look healthy.
• Good staying power
Cons of Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick :
• The shade of the lipstick is not apparent from the tube.
• It has some specks of shimmer which make the lipstick feel slightly gritty.
Top 5 Places To Go Shopping in London
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
6 Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Peach Tango 09P Review
Best Under Eye Creams To Reduce Dark Circles
Tips On Shopping For High End Makeup – Lipsticks
Which International High-End Product Reviews Would You Like on IMBB?
Tips On Shopping For High End Makeup – Part 2
Shopping: Top 5 Online Makeup Shops
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Sublime RD142 Review
Nars Fathom Shimmer Eyeshadow Makes You Shine or Not?
Prada Infusion d’Iris Eau De Parfum Review
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Velvet Underground Lipstick Review
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Treat and Transform Moisturiser Review