Mr. Snowman (Christmas inspired nail art tutorial)
My Warm greetings to all the beautiful ladies out here.
This is my first post at IMBB and I am hell lot excited about this. When I thought about what my first post should be about, it struck me why not do nail art tutorials because I am a diehard polish addict and there has been a hype about nail art all around lately.
I am not an expert at this. I started off with doing French tips for myself for about 6 months ago, and eventually fell in love with the concept of nail art. I tried my best to be simple and use least possible and inexpensive products, so that everyone can have a piece of this cake.
So let’s get back to the point,
Since it’s getting cold outside and we are nearing the fabulous festival of Christmas and then the New Year (which means lots of parties, makeup, and dazzling nails), I tried to recreate the spirit of this season on my nails.
Hope you gals would like it
So, FINALLY LET’S GET STARTED
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1. Base Coat (Avon smooth beginnings is a good option)
2. Red nail color (you can choose between matte or shimmery colour, what I use here is a shimmery
3. White nail paint (color bar has one, or you can use the one from your French manicure kit, if you have one)
4. Black liquid eyeliner (I am using Avon waterproof eyeliner blackest black)
5. Top coat (oriflame gloss coat)
You can use black nail paint with a toothpick if you don’t find a black eyeliner
Apply base coat. You can also use clear polish instead of this if you don’t have any base
Now apply red nail paint
Let your nails dry
Apply the second coat of red nail paint (you can skip this step, if the color payoff from first coat is good enough. This will depend on the consistency of the nail paint that you will use.
Take a toothpick
Dip it into the white polish bottle, or alternatively you can pick up the white nail paint from the brush of the polish. It’s just your choice how you feel it more easy and comfortable
Make a small white dot. This will be the face of our snowman, so size should be such that we can draw eyes and lips later
Now take the black liner and dot in the eyes and lips. Draw horizontal lines to make his hat. Add some
Now top it with a gloss coat and let it dry and you are good to go.
1. Instead of using a toothpick, you can make the white dots with the polish brush itself if you are ok with it.
2. After each step wait for the polish to dry, so that there is not a single smudge in sight (you can see mine; I didn’t wait before applying the top gloss coat)
HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!