WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Skin Type : Normal to Dry
Claims : An exquisite high-performance multi-benefit cream for the ultimate age-defiance and correction. Helps visibly firm and tighten skin while also brightening and addressing the appearance of wrinkles, texture, and pores for a youthful and radiant look.
How to use : Use as the final step of evening skincare. Take a small amount of cream onto finger tip and smooth slowly over face.
Press palms against cheeks and lift from the chin to the temple. Repeat 3 times.
Price : USD 535 for 30ml
- Illuminating Complex EX with precious silk and pearl elements, to help moisturize and retexturize skin while reducing the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress.
- Helps diminish the look of fine lines and gives skin a firmer, more resilient appearance.
- Reduces visible sagging. Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and brings overall brightness and translucence to skin.
- Features specialized ingredients developed through studies in anti-aging that optimize conditions for the vitality of skin (Inositol, Rosemary Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract).*
- Increase moisture, resilience, and firmness by morning.
- Delivers Retinol ACE, an effective treatment in wrinkle care.
- Formulated with the intensive brightening ingredient, 4MSK.
- Rich texture inspires a sense of luxury, radiance and youthfulness.
- Contains a deep elegant fragrance of natural rose and rare orchid.
My Experience with Cle De Peau La Creme
Every time I travel I pick a lot of makeup and skincare products, especially the ones that are not available in India. My experience with skincare products from my travels has not been that great so far except La Prairie, which was beyond brilliant. I always end up going back to my trusted products and it really feels such a waste of money. Atleast, we have a review on IMBB. Phew!
I picked up this Cle De Peau Creme, which probably is one of the most expensive creams I have ever tried. And what a disappointment it is turned out to be.
Let’s start with the packaging. It is STUNNING. It looks like a little crystal globe sitting on my vanity. It comes with a little crystal tray and a little gold spoon. It is a very rich night cream and supposed to be all anti ageing and some with a claims of having all specialised ingredients. Let’s start with the ingredients list.One of the main ingredient is petroleum, alcohol, demithicone…There are some brilliant oils in the list as well. But why would I want to pay this much for something that has the same base ingredient as vaseline petroleum jelly. Plus, petroleum products can be carcinogenic,can be pore clogging and cause breakouts.Honestly, I’d for once ignore that too if this worked for me. It broke me out so many time and made my skin look so lifeless and dull. I literally had to give up on it. Since I had to review it, I thought I’d give it another shot. I am now very diligently working on healing the zit it gave on my forehead.
So disappointed it this one. Except that it looks luxurious and the silky-creamy texture feels nice on the skin, it really made my skin cry for help.It has a mild floral fragrance, which is nice.
Wouldn’t recommend it.
Rating : 2/5
Cle De Peau Radiant Powder Foundation Review, Swatch
Cle De Peau Beaute Sheer Veil Fluid Review
Clé de Peau Beauté Silky Cream Foundation
Clé de Peau Beauté Rouge à Lèvres 311 Extra Rich Lipstick Review, Swatches
Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer – 13 Sand Beige Review
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Review
Creme De La Mer Moisturizing Cream Review, Swatch
La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream Review, Swatch