A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die. -Mary Manson
Just how true are these words of Mary Manson. Giving birth to a child is indeed what every women carves for and this feeling is unmatched to any other pleasures of life.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
But with this bliss comes some inconveniences that are experienced by every women before becoming a mother.
Some of the common pregnancy problems are as follows:
1) Vomiting: It is a basic pregnancy problem a women suffers throughout her pregnancy but incase its frequency increases then medical attention is required.
2) Morning sickness: Hormonal changes lead to morning sickness which can, unlike it’s name, last all day. The best way to avoid morning sickness is to eat small meals, avoid fluids with meals and keep the air ventilation of your house at its best.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
3) Swelling: It is another common problem among pregnant women although the degree of swelling may vary from person to person. Avoid standing for long at a stretch and wear comfortable shoes or inserts especially designed to counter this problem.
4) Weight gain: In pregnancy all women gain weight so no need to worry about it unnecessarily and also do not stop yourself from eating frequently.
5) Insomnia: Hormonal changes and discomfort may be the reason for insomnia during pregnancy. Caffeine, alcohol and fatty foods should be avoided to deal with this problem.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
6) Fatigue: Proper sleep and rest should be taken to avoid fatigue during pregnancy. Diet rich in iron should be taken to avoid anaemia which causes tiredness in the body.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
7) Back ache: Due to the increased weight around the belly area women suffer from back ache during pregnancy. Wear comfortable shoes and avoid lifting heavy objects as it may aggravate this problem.
8) Abdominal pain: During second and third trimesters it is normal to have abdominal pain because it is during this time that the pelvis makes room for the baby but incase constant pain prevails then seeking medical attention becomes a must.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
9) Constipation: It occurs due to the metabolic changes in the body. Increase the intake of water and eat a diet rich in fibers.
10) Leg cramps: Toe curling exercises should be done before going to bed at night. Gently massage the affected area. Food rich in magnesium and potassium can be consumed.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
11) Breathlessness: This problem occurs due to the increased pressure in the body of a pregnant woman. Just relax whenever you are feeling short of breath and ask for help if the problem increases.
In addition to these there are some more common pregnancy problems like headaches, high blood pressure, food carvings and sore throats.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Though some of these problems are unavoidable yet some can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle during the pregnancy period which will have a positive effect on both i.e. the mother and the baby. After all healthy child is what every mother wants.
A-Z Guide to Pregnancy Weeks
Pregnancy: Diet to Conceive a Baby Girl
Pregnancy Diet for Conceiving a Baby Boy
Pregnancy- Myths, Diet and Abortion
How To Stay Fit and Look Good During Pregnancy
Yoga Exercises During Pregnancy
How to Dress During Pregnancy
20 Points for Planning Your Pregnancy
Post Pregnancy Abdominal Exercises
Beauty Regimen After Pregnancy : Ask IMBB