Hope you all are doing good. Today, I would be speaking about how to make corn flour and coffee exfoliating scrub at home. Let’s get started.
• Two spoons of Coffee.
• Two spoons of oatmeal.
• Two spoons of corn flour.
• Two spoons olive oil.
• Take corn flour in one bowl and make sure it is fresh.
• Now add two spoons of oatmeal to the corn flour.
• Now add two spoons of coffee to the oatmeal and corn flour mixture.
• Now add olive oil and mix all the ingredients together.
• Mix until you get a smooth consistency
• Your corn flour and coffee scrub is ready.
Benefits of corn flour:
• It helps to give you flawless skin.
• It helps to get rid of the dead cells on the skin.
• It helps to pull out the toxins and dirt from the skin.
• It helps to give you healthy skin.
Benefits of olive oil:
• Helps to rejuvenate your skin.
• It helps to improve complexion on skin.
• It helps to treat acne and boils.
• Treats all type of skin problem.
• Helps to get rid of the cellulite on the body.
Benefits of coffee:
• Helps to keep your skin hydrated.
• Moisturize your skin.
• Shrinks the open pores.
• Treat extra cellulite on the skin.
• Gives you glowing skin.
Benefits of oatmeal:
• Helps to exfoliate your skin deeply.
• Prevents excess secretion of oil on the face.
• Helps to give you glowing skin.
• Helps to remove dirt and toxins from the skin.
DIY: 6 Ingredients Chia Seed Facial Scrub
Tree Hut Detoxifying Fig and Olive Mediterranean Salt Scrub
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Coconut Lime Body Scrub
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Brazilian Nut Body Scrub
Beauty Formulas Hydrating Shower Gel – Tropical Mango
The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet
Mango Body Scrub: Do It Yourself