WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today I’ll be sharing with you a very simple homemade night cream. You all know how important it is to use a proper night cream. This cream is very light in texture and gets absorbed real quick into the skin. Let’s get started!
2. Aloe vera gel
3. Orange essential oil
4. Lemon essential oil
5. Almond oil (or any other oil like coconut oil or olive oil)
1. Mix the aloe vera gel and milk until you get a smooth mixture. You can add as much aloe vera gel as you like. I wanted my cream to be on the liquid side so that it would get absorbed into my skin even faster. That’s just my choice though. If you want a thicker cream, add more aloe vera gel.
2. Once the base is ready, add in the oils and mix it nicely again.
3. Tada! Your night cream is ready to be used!
Before using the ingredients, please make sure that you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned above.
The quantity of the ingredients depends upon how much cream you are going to make. I made this just for myself, hence I took about 1 tsp milk; I did not measure the aloe vera gel however. And I added 3 drops each of the oils.
1. Aloe vera gel: Did you know aloe vera consist as much as 75 nutrients, 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids and 200 active enzymes. Aloe vera contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and B12, Vitamin C and E, folic acid and niacin? I never knew until I did some research on Google! Surprising, isn’t it? It also moisturizes the skin, fights acne, prevents skin-ageing and treats sun burn.
2. Milk: Milk is said to lighten up the skin tone and bring a nice glow to your face. Milk is a natural cleanser and it also shrinks pores. Milk helps to smooth out the skin, removes dead cells and is also known for reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
3. Almond oil: Almond oil can be used to cure darkness under your eyes and reduce puffiness. When used on skin, it provides ample moisture to cure dryness and also helps at keeping acne at bay. Since it is a light oil, it gets absorbed into the skin quickly and is also used in many skin care products.
4. Orange essential oil: Oranges contain antioxidants which slow down the ageing process.They contain a good amount of vitamin C. Natural oils present in oranges can help to moisturise the skin. Oranges are known for their astringent and toning properties too!
5. Lemon essential oil: We all know that lemon juice lightens out the skin complexion, but do you know it moisturizes the skin as well? I did not know! Lemon juice also eliminates scars, pimple marks and blemishes.
Image source: 1
Best Night Creams Available in India
20 Best Anti-Ageing Creams Available in India
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Review
Clarins White Plus Whitening Repairing Night Cream Review
Jovees Avocado Revitalising Night Cream Review
Pond’s Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment Review
L’Oreal Revitalift Anti Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream Review