WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Who doesn’t like getting compliments for their dressing styles. Most of the times we look for styling inspirations from movies. Mentioned below are few bollywood divas who have impressed us with their on and off screen dressing styles.
So let’s begin the countdown now.
1. Sonam Kpoor: She has to start off this list. Even though her choice of outfit is not upto the mark always yet she manages to escape those moments with ease. A true style diva who incorporates fabrics, colours and detailing in her style without much effort.
2. Kareena Kapoor: Do you remember her looks in Refugee.. this girl has definitely evolved a lot through all these years. Indian or western, she can pull off any dress with unmatched ease and poise.
3. Dia Mirza: Classic and sophisticated is what come to my mind when I think of Diya Mirza’s style. Not to forget her innocent smile that adds more to what she is wearing.
4. Kalki Koechlin: She has a very relaxed and casual style. Nobody comes closer to her when it comes to capturing bohemian look. She is slowly making a mark with Indian dresses as well. Keep it coming girl.
5. Twinkle Khanna: If only she could put in some effort on her acting skills the way she does on accessorising her dresses, her journey in bollywood could have been a little longer. Anyway I just love the way she puts in all the pieces together.
6. Anushka Sharma: This leggy lass definitely scores higher than Deepika Padukone for me. Fun, flirty and energetic is how I would describe her style.
7. Preity Zinta: From the chubby and overly bubbly girl to a calmer self, Preity Zinta has surely evolved in these years. I just love the way she carries herself. Just perfect. Can’t say more.
8. Sonali Bendre: She has really pulled off her style up in the recent years. Sarees, suits, dresses she can wear anything and look effortlessly sexy.
Who is your favourite best dressed bollywood actress?