Product reviewed: Enchanteur perfumed talc alluring. A quality product by unza.
Quantity: 75 g.
Imported by: Wipro ltd.
Price :49 rs
Enhanteur products are nothing new to IMBB members. Its few body mists, lotions and talc’s have already been reviewed here. My opinion about this product is that it’s a very fine talc. The fragrance, the texture and the packaging for the price it is offered is excellent. I love this talc.
It is unlike other talc’s which maybe a little coarse in texture, this is very fine. As soon as you apply it and rub it a little in your skin it vanishes. Leaving no white cast and not even a hint that you have applied talc on your skin. I have been using it every day after shower for 2 weeks now and the fragrance stays for well over 2 hours. Thereafter I can’t smell it anymore in me.
Coming to the smell, Alluring is really a lovely smell. Am not too sure how to describe it but it smells like flowers. All sort of flowers mixed together with jasmine dominating.
The smell lingers on for a while and then fades away. Unlike Enchanteur lotions the smell is not too strong and is just mild and pleasing.
Coming to the price and packaging, for 49 Rs and with a cap covering the mouth to protect it from dust this is the best you can get. As other talcs do, it does not offer any cooling sensation or anything exceptional but it is lovely everyday talc which can be worn by woman of all ages.
Pros of Enchanteur Perfumed Talc Alluring:
• Lovely scent which stays for quite some time
• Pocket friendly
• Light smell of flowers, nothing too strong
• Available everywhere easily
• I love the packaging as the cap covers the mouth and no dust falls on it directly
• The packaging is such that it is easy to carry even for reapplication
Cons of Enchanteur Perfumed Talc Alluring:
• Nothing that I can think of. I love this product, its smell, price and texture and will definitely try more variants offered by Enchanteur.