WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Silky-smooth color that lasts all day—up to 12 hours. Gel-based formula creates a precise line every time with a soft satin finish. For a smudged effect, blend before it sets. Brush included.
Price : Rs 1,600/-
If I could, I’d sum up this review in just one word “Excellent”. It’s a super creamy , gorgeously packed rich black gel eyeliner from Estee Lauder. It some with a small brush, which is not super effective but is soft and does work in creating medium thick lines. You can pretty much rely on it during your travels. About the eyeliner:
- It is a super pigmented rich black liner. It dries to a semi matte finish and it dries within 2 seconds. 😛
- It glides on easily so that makes it very easy to use.
- It is safe to use on waterline and it on long, long and all day long without smudging or smearing. It is waterproof to a large extent.
- It does not irritate the eyes at all.
- You can use it as base for your smokey eyes and it does not crease.
- It does not give that stretchy feeling to the lids.
- The packaging is very pretty.
I use these brushes for gel eyeliner (MAC 266 and Inglot 30T). Both of them are excellent.
Have you used Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Gel Eyeliner Oynx ? Please rate in the box below
Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Volume Mascara
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Sugar Honey Review, Swatches
Estee Lauder Eye Makeup Remover
Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencil Soft Smudge Black
Estée Lauder Teams Up With Derek Lam For His Fall 2011 Fashion Show
Estee Lauder Private Collection Jasmine White Moss Body Creme
Estee Lauder Lip Pencil Spice Writer Review, Swatches
Estee Lauder Extravagant Gold Eyeshadow Palette Review, EOTD, Swatches