Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Pink Parfait Review, FOTD
- Pure impact. Pure luxury. Pure emotion. Pure Color.
- Lead a Colorful Life
- Intense, long-wearing color creates maximum impact.
- High fashion shades with medium-to full coverage.
- Luxurious formula pampers, comforts with Vitamins C and E plus natural moisturizers.
- Delicately fragranced with a delectable fresh fig scent.
Price : Rs 1,575
My Experience with Estee lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick
- This lipstick is the creamiest among all the Estee Lauder lipsticks i have used so far.
- It is creamy but long lasting. It lasts on my lips for around 4 hours without drying my lips.
- It comes in a very elegant and classy packaging.
- Pink parfait is a silvery frosted baby pink color. The color would suit girls with fair to medium complexion.
- Pink parfait has a very light golendish non obvious shimmer. It makes a perfect evening time lipstick.
- The lipsticks has good coverage so those with pigmented lips can easily pick these lipsticks.
- I don’t know how figs smell but the lipstick has a refreshing fruity smell. the fragrance is very elegant. On lips, the lipsticks is almost tasteless. I like.
- There are loads of shades to choose from. Check HERE
- The only thing that I get scared about this lipstick is that it feels very soft . I get this feeling that I’d end up breaking it. Or may that’s how it is made- soft and elegant.
Following is the swatch of Pink Parfait.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Have you used Estee Lauder Pure color Lipstick? Please rate in the box below.
Product sent by brand for review.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Twilight Petal Review, Photos, Swatches
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Star Ruby Review, Photos
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Blue Dahlia Collection Fall 2010