It is a well-known fact that aloe vera is a miracle plant that offers numerous skincare as well as health benefits. It is a potent plant that heals various skin conditions, moisturizes and nourishes the skin deeply and protects it against environmental damage. In this post, I’ll take you through some easy ways in which you can treat and heal your skin using aloe vera. Aloe vera can effectively treat a range of skin conditions. Let’s take a look at some of the ways in which you can use aloe vera to fix your skin.
1. Aloe vera for dry and dehydrated skin: Aloe vera gel acts as one of the most effective natural moisturizes out there. You can massage aloe vera gel directly onto your skin for this purpose. You can also mix the aloe vera gel with coconut oil, honey or lentil paste for maximum benefit.
2. Aloe vera for acne and pimples: Aloe vera has very powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a great natural remedy for acne and pimples. You can apply aloe vera gel directly onto the affected area and let it dry naturally. Alternately, you can add a few drops of tea tree oil or a pinch of turmeric powder to make it an even more effective treatment.
3. Aloe vera to treat sunburn: You can treat a variety of skin conditions like sunburn, razor burns, cuts, insect bites and rashes using aloe vera, as it has naturally cooling and soothing properties. Simply apply fresh aloe vera gel all over the affected area and repeat as often as desired. You could combine this with the application of virgin coconut oil for extra nourishment.
4. Aloe vera for wrinkles, fine lines and age spots: Aloe vera aids the process of collagen production in the skin, thereby diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. Regular application also helps to fade and lighten age spots on the skin. If you start early on, aloe vera can help delay the signs of premature ageing on the skin.
5. Aloe vera for stretch marks: If you are starting to develop stretch marks anywhere on your body, you can simply apply aloe vera gel onto the area. This will prevent the stretch marks from worsening and becoming darker. And if you already have stretch marks, then also aloe vera can help reduce their prominence.
6. Aloe vera for blemishes and scars: Aloe vera can effectively fade the appearance of blemishes and acne scars on the skin. Add a few drops of lemon juice to some fresh aloe vera and apply to the affected area. Repeat once a day and you will soon notice the difference.
7. Aloe vera for dull and lifeless skin: Has your skin been looking dull, tired and lifeless? Aloe vera can help you with that too. You could either apply aloe vera gel by itself by massaging it into your skin, or you could add some fresh yogurt and cucumber paste to aloe vera gel for maximum benefit and use it as a face mask.
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Weight Loss
Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel
5 Amazing Overnight Beauty Hacks with Aloe Vera
Best Aloe Vera Gels Available in India
Everyuth Rejuvenating Cucumber and Aloe Vera Face Pack