REVIEW GARNIER PURE ACTIVE RANGE
Hello everyone, after getting such huge response to my first post, here I am with my first review post. I have very sensitive, oily and acne prone skin, therefore I am still in search of my HG face products, so I keep trying new products in the market for my skin types. For last few years I was kind of addicted to Neutrogena face wash.
Recently I developed acne on my forehead and chin area, in order to get rid of them my local store SA insisted me to try this range of Garnier.
According to the company:
Garnier Pure Active is a breakthrough formula which has the unique association of two powerful actives – Salicylic acid with powerful anti-bacterial properties, and Herbal repair with natural repairing and regenerating properties. Clinically tested on acne prone skin, it’s maximum strength formula works immediately on imperfections and delivers visible results from day one.
Its Secret? An unprecedented association in the formula which fights imperfections and their marks:
- Concentrated Salicyclic acid is one of the most efficient exfoliant actives.
- .The proven power of plants: HERBAREPAIR is natural active extracted from Vaccinium Myrtillus with exceptional regenerating and skin-repairing properties.
Garnier Pure Active range consists of three products:
Garnier Pure Active Pore Unclogging Wash:
The new Garnier Pure Active pore unclogging wash has an intense refreshing formula that deeply purifies pores and removes inlayed impurities and prevents formation of imperfection marks to give a perfection skin result.
Price: Rs 150 for 100gms
PROS OF GARNIER PURE ACTIVE FACE WASH
- . Comes in super handy tube with flip cap.
- It is light bluish gel lathered up really nicely on my face and I felt cooling at the same time.
- It left my skin feeling really soft and all of my spots feeling soothed after the first use. .My skin felt really clean and fresh.
- It smells strong peppermint due to menthol.
- Good to use specially in summers to cleanse out the sweaty skin.
- Does not makes my face dry after the wash.
CONS OF GARNIER PURE ACTIVE FACE WASH
- It is slightly over priced.
- Some might not like the strong minty smell on their face.
Garnier Pure Active Blackheads Uprooting Scrub
The new Garnier Pure Active blackheads uprooting scrub delivers a double ‘anti spots, anti marks’ action. Enriched with an excellent exfoliating ingredient and powerful micro-beads, it not only roots out blackheads but also peels off imperfection marks thanks to its remarkable scrubbing properties.
Price: Rs. 150 for 100g.
PROS OF GARNIER PURE ACTIVE BLACKHEADS UPROOTING SCRUB
- Mild creamy formula moistens the face
- Small salt like granules are not harsh on the face.
- Refreshing tingling feeling during the massage.
- Smells good, menthol ingredients.
- Leaves skin squeaky clean and rejuvenated.
- Mild scrub but works well to remove small bumps on the nose and under eye area.
CONS OF GARNIER PURE ACTIVE BLACKHEAD UPROOTING SCRUB
- I don’t have tough black heads on my face so I cannot really testify the worthiness of scrub for bad blackheads.
- Again the minty smell might be thumbs down for few.
Garnier Pure Active Pimple Relief Roll On
The new Garnier Pure Active pimple relief roll-on has a revolutionary metal roller-ball that helps immediately relieve pimples. Its transparent formula is ultra-purifying and non-greasy. Concentrated in alcohol and salicylic acid, it accelerates drying out of pimples; and enriched with Herbarepair, it helps accelerate clearing of pimple marks. Handy to carry around it is easy to use and pleasant to apply anywhere and everywhere.
PROS OF PURE ACTIVE PIMPLE RELIEF ROLL-ON
- It is transparent formula instantly soothes the spots,
- It feels so cooling when I roll it on, and it dries quickly into the skin and it definitely dries up my spots.
- It works, in 2-3 days the redness and spots are reduced.
- The pen is easy to use.
- The metal roll glides easily on the skin.
- Does not sting the skin.
- Very handy
CONS OF PURE ACTIVE PIMPLE RELIEF ROLL-ON:
Well with this product I don’t find much problems as this was my first pimple roll on and It worked for me.
MY VERDICT :
The whole range of garnier pure active is good for acne prone sensitive skin. It instantly refreshes the skin and soothes the spots. I would definitely go for this range especially in summers and monsoons.
Rating: 3.5 stars ( 3 each to scrub and wash and .5 more to roll on)