Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation
A friendly neighborhood oriflame agent lives just next door and would always ask me to try products from oriflame. But I was always too skeptical to try out them.
Post my exposure to IMBB , I realized a lot of ladies are using and liking them. The reviews here, gave me some confidence to try the brand. I checked out the catalogue and ended up ordering quite a lot for myself.
I also wanted to buy a foundation since I had once, seen a makeup artist using it . The oriflame agent suggested this GIORDANI GOLD REJUVENATION FOUNDATION, which according to her is the best in their line. She also provided me with a sample so I could try it on myself and check the shade apt for my skin tone.
The foundation comes in four shades
I liked the shade Porcelain in the foundation and ordered one .
From the official Oriflame site and what the product claims –
Re plumping foundation for younger, smoother-looking skin. Deep hydrating ingredients moisturize and soften, whilst replumping actives fill out fine lines from within creating a flawless finish. Includes application spatula. SPF 20. 25 ml.
Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation is an effective and groundbreaking discovery in the evolution of all modern day anti-aging products.
The product is presented by Oriflame and is considered to be an advanced and revolutionary foundation, which offers you smoother and younger looking skin, while providing a perfect coverage for your make up.
The Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation comprises of Rejuvenation Complex, which works in following three ways to build your skin in a healthy manner and make it look younger:
1) Re-plumping the skin: Once you’ve applied the foundation, the hyaluronic spheres of the product will enter wrinkles and lines and absorb water. The re-hydrated spheres will plump up your skin and reduce any wrinkle grooves
2) Hydrating the skin: The Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation comes up with an Ultra moisturizing Hydroprotection ingredient which works perfectly for hydrating the skin all your day. You feel your skin getting softer, healthier, more moisturized and much smoother with every application.
3) Protecting the skin: The Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation contains SPF 20, which works for preventing any premature ageing forms that can be accelerated by UV rays. The foundation protects your skin against the damaging effects of the sun.
The Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation also consists of an advanced combination of pigments and soft focus powders that will work in concealing any skin imperfections, making your skin look absolutely smooth, flawless and radiant.
THE FOUNDATION comes in a cute , round , glass , pot shaped bottle with a glossy black cap and GG (Giordani Gold) written on it. They have also included a tiny spatula for scooping out the foundation.
Quantity/ price = Rs. 990 for 25 ml.
Made in Poland
Swatch on the hand
What I liked about Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation
- The foundation blends on the skin very quickly/ within a minute..
- Good for medium to heavy coverage.
- Has SPF-20.
- Gives a nice glow to the face 🙂
- Even though it provides good coverage the feel on the face was very light / not heavy at all.
- Slightly minimized the appearance of pores .
- The texture is slight creamy but it didn’t break me out .
- Covered my acne scars and blemishes well. So, the need to conceal was minimal.
- It comes with a tiny spatula, helpful for taking out the required quantity. I don’t need to dig my fingers in the foundation pot.
What I don’t like about Oriflame Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation
- The shade options are less, just four. I ordered ,only as I could try the sample , I was clueless about the apt shade when I checked the catalogue .
- The price is a bit too much 🙁
- The shade of the foundation is not really suitable for general Indian skin with more yellow under tone.
- I got this for Rs. 900, with 10% discount , but the foundation is on scheme next month For. Rs.790. 🙁 🙁 🙁
- Don’t find it will be easy to carry around , with chances of cap getting open/loose leading to spilling
WILL I REPURCHASE?
This was more of an impulse purchase and I doubt I would fall for it again. Even though I like the way it works, I don’t consider it as my HG foundation.
I am eyeing the LANCOME Teint Miracle these days so may buy that instead. 🙂
Have you tried Oriflame Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- Oriflame Visions V* Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow Review
- 10 Favorite Make-up Products for an Evening Out
- The Giordani Golden Bronzing Pearls from Oriflame Review
- Oriflame Foundation Selection : Ask IMBB