Go Green!!!- Bold Blue-Green Eye look Tutorial
Hello All my fellow Crazy makeup ladies!!!!
I love getting all dolled up and I especially love to deck up my eyes. I am going really easy on eye makeup in these rains; but I missed doing up my eyes so much that I decided to do this tutorial. It is quite a bold eye look. But team it with a pastel colour outfit (I prefer White, Cream and Peach) and turquoise accessories and it doesn’t look OTT at all!!!!
In fact, I usually wear this look with a black kurta teamed with peacock blue metallic leggings; it makes for the perfect night look.
Here are things I am using along with a few alternatives:
- Chambor Eye Pencil in ‘08 Guacamole’
Alternatives: Lakme 9 to 5 Eyeliner in Sapphire; Revlon Colorstay One Stroke defining Liner in ‘Totally turquoise’, Any other pencil eye liner in Turquoise.
- MAC eye shadow in Humid (Shimmery Green)
Alternatives: Lakme Eye Pot in Jade, Maybelline Expert wear Eye Quads in Emerald Isle, or any other Shimmery Green Eye shadow.
- MAC eye shadow in Trax (Purple with a loooot of golden shimmer)
Alternatives: Lakme Eye pot in Quartz; Maybelline Expert wear Eye Quads in Time for Wine or any other Purple eye shadow.
- MAC eye shadow in Bagatelle (Gold)
Alternatives: Lakme Eye pot in Topaz; Maybelline Expert wear Eye Quads in Sunlit Bronze, Or any other Gold eye shadow.
Alternatives: Any black liquid/gel eye liner.
Alternatives: Any black mascara.
Alternatives: Any bronzer will do.
- Colorbar Metallic Lipstick- Pleasures
Alternatives: Any Metallic Nude Lipstick will do.
Wow…. I just realized that this look can be created using all the three Lakme Eye Pots…. Lakme should pay me for this…. LOL!!!! So let’s start….
1. Draw a thick line with a turquoise pencil on the upper lash line. Draw a thin line in the corner of the lower lash line.
2. Smudge the upper line to cover entire eye lid. Smudge the lower lash line with a Q-tip to create a smokey base.
4. Apply the purple shimmery colour in the crease and outer corner.
6. With a fluffy eye shadow brush, blend all the colours together to eliminate any harsh lines.
7. Line the upper lash line with Black eye liner (Slightly winged) and apply mascara. Add false eye lashes for more drama. I want a pair actually. If I had one, I would have put it on. Draw a light line on the lower lash line to accentuate the wing.
You can create similar eye looks with any of the following color trios:
The colours given below correspond to Gold-Green-Purple in the above tutorial
- Silver-Grey-Black (Something like this.) With black eye pencil.
- Pink-Mauve-Dark maroon; with Brown Eye pencil. (Colorbar’s Cocobar)
- Gold-Copper- Dark Brown; with Brown Eye pencil.
- Silver-Sea Blue-Black; with Dark Blue/Royal Blue Eye Pencil. (Colorbar’s Electra).
Please try the above looks and post pictures if you do it. I would really love for all of you to try the above mentioned Colour Combinations. Waiting for your pics!!!!
Lots of love, Mrunmayee