Gucci Iconic Black Power Liquid Eyeliner Claims :
The power liquid liner defines the eye with a clean line of saturated black color. the innovative nib applicator features a protected fiber core, designed for precise control and remarkable versatility. by combining the high intensity black pigment and the precision applicator, a dramatic long-lasting
- glossy finish is achieved.
- iconic black 010
- precision tip pen
- precise control, intense color
- quick-dry formula with a saturated glossy finish
- 12 hour waterproof and smudge resistant wear
- for a fool-proof cat-eye, start at the outer corner and apply inwards along the lash line. Rest the nib on the lashes to help reduce gaps. Try using an eye pencil first as a guideline.
- Use with opulent volume mascara, impact long wear eye pencil and blending brush 24
ophthalmologically tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers
Price : USD 37 / Rs 2300 approx
My experience with Gucci Iconic Black Power Eyeliner
I have developed an addiction for these pen liners. They are so easy to use and I am addicted to gong a little flick every time I get ready. Amongst the many pen liquid liners I have used so far, I thought i would not be able to find a better one than my Tom Ford liquid Liner pen. Gucci iconic black power eyeliner has proved me wrong. I wouldn’t say that this is better than the Tom Ford eyeliner pen but this is AS GOOD if not better. Totally blown away by this one.
- It comes packed in an almost weightless black pen form. There is Gucci’s double ‘G’ logo embossed on the cap. The lightness of the pen makes it so easier to work with.
- The brush is a dream. It’s so soft and it bends just a bit. You can go to the very foot of your lashes without worrying about it hurting or poking your delicate eyes.
- The iconic black is an intense black shade. One swipe and you get power packed black color that dries to a satin finish.
- The staying power is incredible. I have oily lids and 90% of the time I would primer my eye lids to make my eye makeup stay for longer. I have tried this eyeliner both ways (with and without priming my eye lids) and it does not budge at all until I remove it. On a rare occasion if I have like really rubbed my eye, it might fade a bit but it STAYS.
- It comes off easily with an eye makeup remover.
- It does not feather and dries up pretty fast.
- Comes in only one color but I think it would be amazing if they introduce it in more shades.
Heads over heels in love with this liquid eyeliner. If there is one thing that you MUST try from Gucci makeup line, this should definitely be the one.
Rating : 5/5
Gucci Begonia, Purpurite Luxurious Moisture Lipstick Review, Swatch
Are Gucci Bitter Grape, Rose Dragee Audacious Lipstick The Best in Luxury Segment?
Gucci Flora Eau De Parfum Review
Gucci Makeup : An Introduction, Photos, Swatches
Gucci Envy Me Perfume Review
Gucci Guilty Eau De Parfum Review
Best Felt Tip Eyeliner Pens Available in India
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gelmatic Pen – Silver Mania Review
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Review