How to Make Your Hair Curly Naturally
Curly or wavy hairstyles have always been in fashion. People with straight or limp locks have always been fascinated by the voluminous curly hair. Even if volume isn’t your problem area you can still experiment with this hairstyle to change your overall look.
While there are unquestionably lots of techniques to make straight hair curly or wavy, here are a few suggestions that you can use for creating bouncy curls and waves without exposing your hair to heat.
Tips to make your hair curly naturally:
• Creating a wavy look doesn’t require a great deal of effort, just a few products and clean hair. Wash your hair with moisturizing shampoo. Get rid of all the dirt or product build up from your hair. You can use a clarifying shampoo. Remember lighter your hair is, the more likely it is to curl. Finish off with a moisturizing deep conditioner.
• Wrap your hair in a towel. Do not rub the hair with the towel, as this encourages frizziness. Leave your hair wrapped for about 15-30 minutes depending upon the length of your hair.
• Rub curl-enhancing mousse through damp hair and spritz the hair with frizz control spray.
Use as little product as possible to avoid having too much product and making your hair stiff instead of flowing.
• Scrunch your hair if you have short hair. Take a small handful of hair near your scalp and squeeze it. Continue to scrunch that section of hair in a downward direction until that vertical section is complete. Use both hands at the same time to cover more of your hair. Put your wet hair in a bun if you have long hair. Leave your hair in the bun until it dries by sleeping on it overnight. If you have wavy or curly hair, however, leave the bun in for an hour or two to create waves without making your hair too wavy.
• You can also braid hair (taking small section) after washing it. Sleep with your hair in braids, unraveling them the next day. Mist the braids with hairspray before you loosen them to help the waves retain their shape.
• You can also use foam rollers to get the wavy result. Start by dividing your hair into sections: three sections across the top, two sections on each side and three sections down the back. Now, roll each section around the foam rollers and secure with pins. Let your hair air dry. Unroll the hair from each roller and use a pick or wide-toothed comb to comb out the hair.
How to Curl Hair at Home, Get Curly Hairstyle and Manage Curls
My Hair Care Routine Curly Hair
Best Shampoo For Curly Hair
How To Curl Hair Without Heat Rags
How to Manage Frizzy Curly Hair
How To Make Curly Hair Smooth
Hair Spray For Curly Hair