WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I will be sharing a DIY of a product which is actually an HG product for many. It is nothing but apricot scrub. And what is better than an apricot scrub made without chemicals and preservatives. The main ingredient of apricot scrub that wonders on skin is apricot kernel.
The apricot kernel is obtained from inside the hard, spiny seed found inside the apricot fruit. It looks like an almond but is smaller in size & bitter in taste.
An abrasive scrub like one formulated with apricot kernels helps get rid of the old, dead skin cells on the surface of your skin to allow new skin to regrow. Over time, this exfoliating action can help get rid of fine lines and small wrinkles. Apricot kernels contain several compounds including vitamin E and amygdalin, also called or Laetrile
• Apricot Fruit (outer part)
• Apricot Kernel Powder
• To make the apricot kernel powder, Cut the apricots around their pits horizontally and twist the halves to separate them, and remove the seeds. Now take these seeds and roast them in the sunlight for 2-3 days. Once they become dry, break the outer shell using a nutshell breaker to get kernels.
• If you do not have apricot kernel powder, you may exchange it with almond powder or simple oatmeal.
• You can add apricot kernel oil for extra benefits.
• This scrub can stay fresh for 2 days only, so keep it in fridge.
• So in order to save time, make the apricot kernel powder and keep it in fridge in a dry container and use it as per your convenience.
Hope you all liked this DIY and would try it. Until next time stay healthy and beautiful girls!!
6 Homemade Shampoo Recipes
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
7 Homemade Remedies for Hair Split Ends
Faces Go Chic Lipstick – Apricot Pink 223 Review
Freeman Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot Review
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub Review
Naturoma Herbal Apricot Scrub Review
St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting Review
St Ives Apricot Whitening Scrub Review