Homemade Hair Conditioners With Kitchen Ingredients
I know that you do not wait for me to tell you what a hair conditioner is. However, I am sure, there are a few facts which you would love to know about hair conditioners and definitely, you wouldn’t mind trying out some of the easiest homemade recipes of hair conditioners with the ingredients available in your kitchen. Here is an article which is dedicated to all you DIY hair conditioner lovers!
Hair conditioner facts:
2. Hair conditioners improve the appearance of your hair by improving the texture of your tresses.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
3. Conditioning agents can be of various types, and can be categorized as:
• Moisturizers- These conditioners are mainly humectants that hydrate your hair to keep it soft.
• Detanglers- These agents help in smoothing the hair cuticles so that your hair is less prone to tangles.
• Acidifiers- They help in sealing the cuticles and strengthening the hair bonds.
• Anti-static agents- They assist you to combat fly-away hair.
• Glossers– They are mainly chemical based and make your hair shine.
• Reconstructing agents- They help to repair damaged hair.
4. Hair conditioners are not necessarily the ones which you use as a follow up after shampooing your hair. You may use them both before and after washing your hair, depending upon the nature of the conditioner.
Homemade Conditioners with kitchen ingredients: Why use them?
• They are inexpensive.
• You can make them easily with ingredients available at home.
• They are free from harmful chemicals.
• You can customize them as per your needs and preferences.
• They give you a pleasure of creativity.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Homemade Hair Conditioners with kitchen ingredients: Before Shampoo
• Egg-Yoghurt conditioner: Mix a raw egg with three to four spoons of yoghurt. Add a spoon of the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon. Mix well. Apply on hair. Wait for at least 40 minutes. Shampoo. This conditioner can be referred to as a combination of a ‘glosser’ and a ‘reconstructor’.
• Avocado-mayonnaise conditioner: Mix avocado (1/2) with a small jar of mayonnaise. Mix well. Apply on hair and put on a shower cap. Leave on for 30 minutes. You can also go for a hot towel treatment. Shampoo off. This offers a deep conditioning treatment.
• Fenugreek-Coconut oil conditioner: Take some coconut oil and boil a handful of fenugreek seeds in it. Massage your scalp and hair with the mixture. Leave it on for a few hours, preferably overnight. Shampoo your hair. This treatment helps to keep hair soft, make your hair strong and healthy. However, avoid this conditioning treatment if you have oily scalp.
Homemade Hair Conditioners with kitchen ingredients: After Shampoo
• Banana- honey conditioner: Smash a banana and add half-a-cup of honey. Cover your damp hair strands with the mixture. Wait for sometime and wash it off. You need to be patient as banana takes quite sometime to be removed completely from hair. It acts as humectants and helps to moisturize your hair.
• Apple cider vinegar rinse: Add a 3 or 4 spoons of apple cider vinegar to a mug of water. Use as an after shampoo rinse. A perfect way to condition your hair naturally and easily.
• Mint conditioner: Boil some fresh mint in 2-3 cups of boiling water and then, strain. Let it cool. Use as a hair rinse after shampoo to keep your hair and scalp refreshed.
• Tea Rinse: Boil Tea leaves in water. Filter out the leaves and let it cool. Use it as an after-wash rinse. It makes the hair glossy and smooth.
Actually, DIY hair conditioner recipes are very easy to make. All you need to do is to understand your requirements and then, hunt for the available ingredients that would suit your purpose. Experiment is the keyword. The ingredients and their proportion are to be adjusted by experimenting with the same and as per your needs. Be patient since these DIYs take some time to show their results.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
7 Homemade Remedies for Hair Split Ends
Homemade Coffee and Honey Hair Serum
Hair Care : Do It Yourself Hair Protein Pack
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!