WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lately, I had exposed my hair to heat through blow drying and hair ironing, which made my hair drier and dull. So, I decided to treat my hair with a homemade hair mask. Honey and Olive Oil are very moisturizing in nature and work very well for hair and this hair mask needs just two ingredients, and 30 minutes of time, and we are done.
So, let’s get started with the hair mask:
- Gather everything required for this hair mask: a bowl, spoon, honey and olive oil.
- Add 4 spoonfuls of honey in the bowl; this much is good enough for hair which is little below the shoulder length.
- Add 5 spoonfuls of olive oil in it. You can add more if you have long hair. I mostly apply olive oil to my hair a night before applying this mask. In that case, just 3 spoonfuls of olive oil will also do.
- Now, mix the honey and olive oil thoroughly. It won’t take much energy or time.
- For applying this mask evenly on your hair, divide your hair in 4 parts. By middle parting your hair throughout and then dividing these two parts in 2 half once more.
- Now, soak all 4 parts of your hair with the honey + olive oil mixture, and tuck your hair up.
- Finally cover your hair with shower cap (if you don’t have shower cap, use a plastic bag), and let it sit on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Then, wash your hair with any mild shampoo. You may need to shampoo twice for removing the mask completely from your hair, but it won’t be as difficult as clearing banana or fenugreek hair mask. You can use conditioner if you want.
You will notice that your hair became shinier and softer after using this mask. You can notice the difference in the first time itself. To give the much-needed moisture and shine to your hair, use this hair mask once a week or twice a month.
Try this out and have happy, moisturized hair.
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
How to Apply Hair Mask : Ask IMBB
Purederm Shiny & Hydrating Jojoba Oil Hair Mask
Homemade Hair Conditioners With Kitchen Ingredients