WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
How are you all doing? I am doing good and hope everything is well at your end! Today, we would be talking about how to make your threaded eyebrows last longer. If you have ever observed your face, you must have realised that your eyebrows are the defining feature on your face. They can completely change your appearance and also make you feel more confident.
It is essential to groom your eyebrows properly in order to make your face look attractive. Generally, an eyebrow threading lasts for 2-3 weeks but it also varies from person to person. Women with hormonal issues or excessive hair growth may observe their eyebrows growing back sooner. However, if you want to make your threading last longer, here are a few easy ways to do so.
1. Exfoliate Your Skin:
Just before getting your eyebrows done, you should exfoliate your skin. Use a gentle exfoliating cleanser in order to open up the clogged pores and also loosen up the hair roots. Exfoliating is important to free the hair which is trapped inside the skin. If you do not exfoliate, ingrown hair will be left behind and may grow back in just a few days after threading. So, it is important to exfoliate your skin just before threading.
2. Allow The Eyebrows To Grow Out Properly:
You should always allow the eyebrows to grow out properly so that they can be plucked while threading. It is advised that you should wait for 3-4 weeks so that the hair grows properly and avoid tweezing or plucking before the appointment. This will allow the hair to grow in one direction and in the same length as well.
3. Massage With Castor Oil:
Once you have gotten your eyebrows done, you should be massaging them with castor oil. Castor oil contains essential fatty acids which pampers the eyebrow hair and also allows them to grow back evenly. Maintenance at home is very important as it can help to keep your brows in shape and also allow the effects of threading last longer.
4. Follow A Proper Schedule:
When it comes to making your eyebrow threading last longer, you should be following a proper schedule. Regular threading at an equal interval of time can result in lesser hair growth. Also, it will allow your eyebrow to grow properly. So always keep a track of when you have threaded your eyebrows the last time.
5. Keep The Weather In Mind
One important thing that can affect the threading of your eyebrows is the season or the weather. Generally, when the weather is hot, the hair grows faster. So you’ll generally need to go for more threading sessions as compared to the winter season. During the cold season, your hair grows slower and even thinner. You can make your threading last longer by staying in cold areas. Your hair generally grows slower in the cold.
If you have scanty or observe less hair growth, here are some easy ways to promote hair growth.
– Massage your brows everyday with coconut oil in order to promote hair growth. Coconut oil contains fatty acids which help to strengthen the hair follicle thus boosting hair growth. Massage everyday and leave it overnight. Wash off in the morning with lukewarm water.
– Apply a mixture of olive oil and honey on the eyebrows. Olive oil contains anti oxidants which strengthen the hair follicle while honey helps to moisturise the skin and hair. Apply the mixture and massage for some time. Wash off with lukewarm water.
– Onion juice contains active enzymes which promote hair growth. If you want to get thicker and darker brows, you should consider using onion juice. Apply onion juice and wash off after some time.
– Due to Vitamin D present in milk, it can help to promote hair growth. Dip a cotton ball and massage your brows with this. Wash off with water later.
Threading: How to Thread your Eyebrows at Home
11 Things You Should Know About Eyebrow Threading
How to Reduce The Pain Caused Due to Eyebrow and Upper Lip Threading
6 Important Tips For Eyebrow Threading
Threading Eyebrows Versus Waxing Eyebrows. Which is Better?
Select Eyebrow Shape According to Face Shape
How To Shape Eyebrows
Eyebrow Tips and Tricks that will Change Your Life