Today, we shall take up an issue that promises to be quite intriguing and of genuine interest to those who complain of having, well not to put a fine point on it, un-slim hands. And although people across the spectrum of health and wellness, gym advocates and enthusiasts, and makeup savants have spent an inordinate amount of time and public space in taking up the more common of complaints pertaining to how to slim down, how to maintain weight, how to keep your hair, what should be the ideal diet, how to exercise properly, what to eat or drink – the one that usually goes unaddressed pertains to concern such as our title today. That’s why today we have decided to put pen on paper and try to list a few easy and sure ways to slim your hands. So, without any further ado, let us get started:
1. Making a Fist: This one comes quite highly recommended and it has been around for years now, usually getting prescribed by orthopedics and sports medicine specialists to those who complain of joint pain in their hands. But, it is found to be rather effective to give slim hands and slender fingers as well. All you need to do is make a fist with your hands until you feel the tightness – hold that position for 30 seconds- and then repeat the process some 15-20 times per session per day.
2. The Grip Exercise: It is a slight variation of the medically approved ‘making a fist’ routine – with one minor twist. You first make a DIY stress ball for yourself – or you may go online/to the market and buy a squeezy ball for yourself. Then all you need to do is take the ball in your hands, grip it hard for a solid 30 seconds, repeat the process 10-20 times per session per day and within a few weeks, it will show guaranteed results.
3. Making a Claw: This is a simple enough exercise to get slim hands. All you need to do is touch the base/joint of your fingers with the tip of the same. This gives your hands a claw-like appearance and hence the name. Hold this position for 30-60 seconds and then release and repeat it like 10 times per day. It is guaranteed to show positive results in a few weeks’ time.
4. The Pinch Hold: This is a slight variation of the grip exercise, where you pinch your DIY stress/ squeezy ball for 60 seconds for about 10 – 15 times per day. Pinch the ball with your index finger. This will not only slim your hands but also strengthen them at the same time.
5. The Finger Stretch: This is a pretty straightforward exercise that is directed to not only slim your hands down but is also aimed to strengthen them as well. All you need to do is put your palms flat on the top of a flat surface, like a tabletop – and then gently straighten your fingers against the surface but without forcing your joints. This is a simple routine and it will surely slim your hands.
6. The Finger Lifts Exercise: You keep your palms face down on a flat surface as you had them while performing the finger stretch. Now you lift each finger individually, one after the other, repeat it like 10-15 times. Then you lift all your fingers together for 3 times and then you do the exercise all over again for another 5-6 times per session. It is guaranteed to yield positive results.
7. The Thumb Extension: You hold your hands up straight, and then, with your palm stretched out; you gently extend your thumb to an outreached position, hold it for about a minute and then bring it back slowly. Repeat the process about 10 times per session per day. It will help you slim your hands for sure.
8. The Thumb Flex: Keeping your palms in exactly the same position and orientation as before, you touch the base/finger joint of the ‘pinky’ finger/the small end finger and hold the position for about a minute and then release. Like before, repeat the process for about 10 times per day. It will slim your hands as well as help you get rid of finger joint pains (if you ever had any).
Well dear readers, we sincerely hope that you found today’s article both informative and instructive.
So, kindly share your thoughts about the article and leave some comments in the dedicated section given below for the purpose.
How to Get Slim and Toned Arms
10 Exercise Tips to Get Slim Fingers
7 Awesome Tips to Reduce Arm Flab
Top 9 Exercises to Get Slimmer, Well-Toned Arms
Exercises to Get Rid of Flabby Arms
Exercises to Get Rid of Arm Flab
Workout Routine for Tank Top Ready Arms
5 Exercises to Get Slimmer and Well-Toned Neck