Read Rati Beauty Diet: The Right Way to Lose Weight
Hello wonderful readers!
It can be nearly impossible to apply lipstick when your two lips are completely of different shades. Lips become black due to many reasons. Drinking hot beverages that touch your upper lip or smoking frequently and possibly not applying a lip balm with a good SPF can all make your lips become almost purple and black. Thankfully, we came up with a few suggestions to make your lips lusciously pink again.
1. Lemons: Lemon is a great natural “bleach.” If your lips are super dry and chapped, I don’t recommend using lemons at all as they may burn your lips. Simply take a lemon and squeeze the juice out and apply the juice generously on your lips overnight. Do NOT go out into the sun if you choose to apply it during a day at home.
2. Sugar and Glycerin: Sugar is a great exfoliant but make sure the sugar granules aren’t too big or they might cut through the delicate skin on your lips. This is recommended for anyone who has really chapped and dry lips. This will revitalize your lips in an instant. Using a baby tooth brush, dip it in some glycerin and sprinkle a little bit of sugar on it and then gently scrub off the dead skin cells. Your lips will feel really soft and supple. Apply glycerin over night and they will gradually lighten.
3. Olive Oil is also great for someone with extremely dry lips. Olive oil contains so many nutrients that will help revitalize your lips. Apply a few drops of olive oil and massage it onto your lips every night before bed. This will help your lips get the nutrients they need to be soft and pink again.
4. Beetroot not only gives you pink lips instantly, but also gradually. Beetroots are so rich in color that they will instantly turn your lips pink, but they also have natural bleaching properties that will turn your black lips pink again. The Fault in Our Stars actress, Shailene Woodley swears by beetroots for her perfectly pink lips.
5. Pomegranates can restore lips to their natural color and they taste amazing too. They also contain natural bleaching properties but I think beetroot is more effective. Pomegranates are a great option if beetroots aren’t available at home.
6. Berries like strawberries and raspberries have all the necessary vitamins for glowing skin and lips. Crushing up berries into a paste and using them as a scrub restores vitamins into your lips and makes them plump and more pink.
7. Cucumbers are the number one cooling agent for any DIY facials. Cucumbers have so many wonderful benefits and just by applying cucumber juice onto your lips every night, you’ll see a huge difference within two weeks. Or you can choose to mash up cucumbers into a paste and use it as a lip scrub everyday for a few minutes.
It’s best to use natural remedies for your lips because they’re so delicate and if you’re leaving a chemical treatment on overnight, there is a good chance it will seep into your mouth during the process. Also, if you’re a smoker, quitting smoking is the best way to stop your lips from darkening up further. Try out vapes or another alternative to smoking if it is a must for you.
How To Make Lips Pink Naturally
10 Cute Steps to Rosy Pink Lips
23 Tips to Lighten Dark Lips Naturally
Lip Pigmentation- Remedies for Pigmented Lips
How To Reduce Pigmentation of Lips
How To Lighten Dark Lips: Do It Yourself