This is my first round lipstick refill and I am not taking any pride at all in mentioning that. I feel I have been such a blockhead :headbang: ;even after 1 year of makeup blogging, I did not own even one of these remarkably wonderful lipsticks, its such a shame ! :((
Thanks to the last online sale, I ordered some Inglot products and I have to tell you that they are all just too impressive. I am surely hoarding up more Inglot stuff on the next sale. :happydance:
The round lipstick refills come individually packed in plastic cases, so if you don’t own a palette, you can easily store them in these too.
The lipstick comes in 26 mm metal pan (same size of MAC eye shadow refills and Coastal scents hot pots), contain 1.2 g/0.05 US OZ of quantity and are priced at INR 250.
There are about 90 beautiful shades you can choose from. I got the shade number #66 which is a pretty, earthy, reddish pink. It is a semi matte, creamy lipstick, which has a little creamy shine and does not sit flat on your lips, but there is no shimmer/glitter in it at all. I am absolutely crazy about such pinks and I have many lipsticks in quite similar shade from other brands too 😀
The lipstick refill pans are a part of Inglot Freedom System, which is indeed a fantastic idea, as girls can have their own customised eye shadow or lip shade palettes, but here is the catch, if you go to the Inglot store, they won’t give you just refills and you have to buy their empty palettes too. I find this rule of theirs a little weird! :-/
So, I ordered some refills online and now I have happily placed them in the palette I have :dance: ( :victory2: 😛 ). I am absolutely in awe of this lipstick and I am definitely getting more of these refill pans.
What I Like about Inglot Round Lipstick in Shade 66:
- The texture is soft and creamy, which goes on smoothly on the lips.
- Pigmentation is quite intense and I get full coverage with just one layer.
- The staying power of these is amazing! It stays easily on my lips for 5-6 hours and even after food/drinks, there is good amount of color left on my lips.
- Despite being soft, these do not bleed.
- The lipstick does not settle in fine lines or cracks on my lips.
- These don’t carry any cheap/bothersome taste or fragrance.
- Available in loads of beautiful shades.
- Fairly priced for such superb quality.
- Paraben-free formula.
- Not tested on animals.
What I Do Not Like about Inglot Round Lipstick in Shade 66:
- Individual lipstick refill pans are just available online.
- You need a lip brush to use them
4 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Image Source: 1
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Smoke those Eyes with Inglot this Holiday Season
Inglot Lip Palette Review, Swatches (Freedom System)
NYX Round Lipgloss
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Maybelline Lipstick Swatches : Watershine, Moisture Extreme, Color Sensational