Jordana Easy Liner for Lips: I don’t like using long stay lipsticks. Apart from the fact that they contain a higher quantity of lead than the regular ones, what puts me off is the futility of touch-ups. I do like swiping my lipsticks over my lips a few times through the day because it satisfies my vanity . 🙂 However, since I don’t use long stay lipsticks, a lip liner is one of the most important items in my cosmetic bag whenever I am outdoors. I am always on the lookout for good quality lip pencils that can be easily carried around and stored. I also like to have them in many shades all at the same time so by now I have experimented with several brands to know the winners here. Today I am reviewing one such brand.
What it claims: Silky Smooth Soft Glide Formula which offers excellent colour Coverage in a rich Semi-Matte Finish. The retractable no-sharpening pencil is convenient & easy to use. Meant for all-day wear.
Price and Weight: Rs. 125 for 0.25 gms
No. of shades available: 15
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
What I like about Jordana Easy Lip liners:
- ● I am too lazy to use sharpenable eye pencils or lip liners. I prefer them to be in swivel-up form because this feature makes them hassle free and quick to apply. Touch-ups while on the go also become so much simpler if the pencils are retractable.
- Glides on without tugging and has never broken till date. The texture is very smooth, creamy and does not dry out my lips.
- It stays where it is applied and does not travel across my lips. This holds true regardless of whether this lip liner is put under a lip balm, lip gloss or a lipstick.
- The brand offers an amazing variety of shades from nudes (Rock n Rose is my favourite nude pink) to deeper colours as well as bronzes and golds.
- The price: Given the quality of these liners, I believe it would be an understatement to say that they are affordable. It’s almost as if they are free 🙂
- I like the consistency and longevity of the colour. You have to indeed wipe this off after a whole day as a splash of colour is always left on your lips in the end.
- It works very well with a clear sparkly gloss.
- Works well as a full on lipstick. Fill in your lips all the way instead of just defining and lining them with these. It’s exactly like or even better than wearing a long stay lipstick. Eat, drink, make merry and come home to find your lips looking pretty with a lot of colour still on! 🙂
- The packaging: The entire body of the lip pencil is in the same colour as its lead! Usually if you own too many lip pencils from the same brand, it becomes a problem to locate a particular shade that you want at a particular time even if the tail end of the pencil is the same shade as its lead (think Colorbar!) I have to first find the tale end only to realise that all shades of pinks plums or browns look exactly the same in that one inch band 😛 So finally I read their names to figure out who is who! Jordana lip liners are such a blessing for super lazy people 😛
- Fragrance free
There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about these lip liners!
Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Verdict: A must-have for those into retractable lip liners.
Would you purchase again: Yes, yes and yes!
Other Recommended shades: Tawny (nude brown), Honey Dip (beige pink), Rock n Rose (nude pink), Rose Blush
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize