Jordana Easy Liner for Lips: I don’t like using long stay lipsticks. Apart from the fact that they contain a higher quantity of lead than the regular ones, what puts me off is the futility of touch-ups. I do like swiping my lipsticks over my lips a few times through the day because it satisfies my vanity . 🙂 However, since I don’t use long stay lipsticks, a lip liner is one of the most important items in my cosmetic bag whenever I am outdoors. I am always on the lookout for good quality lip pencils that can be easily carried around and stored. I also like to have them in many shades all at the same time so by now I have experimented with several brands to know the winners here. Today I am reviewing one such brand.
What it claims: Silky Smooth Soft Glide Formula which offers excellent colour Coverage in a rich Semi-Matte Finish. The retractable no-sharpening pencil is convenient & easy to use. Meant for all-day wear.
Price and Weight: Rs. 125 for 0.25 gms
No. of shades available: 15
What I like about Jordana Easy Lip liners:
- ● I am too lazy to use sharpenable eye pencils or lip liners. I prefer them to be in swivel-up form because this feature makes them hassle free and quick to apply. Touch-ups while on the go also become so much simpler if the pencils are retractable.
- Glides on without tugging and has never broken till date. The texture is very smooth, creamy and does not dry out my lips.
- It stays where it is applied and does not travel across my lips. This holds true regardless of whether this lip liner is put under a lip balm, lip gloss or a lipstick.
- The brand offers an amazing variety of shades from nudes (Rock n Rose is my favourite nude pink) to deeper colours as well as bronzes and golds.
- The price: Given the quality of these liners, I believe it would be an understatement to say that they are affordable. It’s almost as if they are free 🙂
- I like the consistency and longevity of the colour. You have to indeed wipe this off after a whole day as a splash of colour is always left on your lips in the end.
- It works very well with a clear sparkly gloss.
- Works well as a full on lipstick. Fill in your lips all the way instead of just defining and lining them with these. It’s exactly like or even better than wearing a long stay lipstick. Eat, drink, make merry and come home to find your lips looking pretty with a lot of colour still on! 🙂
- The packaging: The entire body of the lip pencil is in the same colour as its lead! Usually if you own too many lip pencils from the same brand, it becomes a problem to locate a particular shade that you want at a particular time even if the tail end of the pencil is the same shade as its lead (think Colorbar!) I have to first find the tale end only to realise that all shades of pinks plums or browns look exactly the same in that one inch band 😛 So finally I read their names to figure out who is who! Jordana lip liners are such a blessing for super lazy people 😛
- Fragrance free
There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about these lip liners!
Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Verdict: A must-have for those into retractable lip liners.
Would you purchase again: Yes, yes and yes!
Other Recommended shades: Tawny (nude brown), Honey Dip (beige pink), Rock n Rose (nude pink), Rose Blush
44 thoughts on “Jordana Easy Liner for Lips: Swatches and Review”
:hypnotized: :hypnotized: :hypnotized: :hypnotized: :hypnotized: silver lilacccc
rids silver lilac makes for a very pretty full on lipstick :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I don’t use lip liners. I just like to reapply my lip glosses and lipsticks all the time. :toothygrin: :toothygrin: The other day when I was out with Rima and Mrunmayee, i reapplied my gloss in forever 21 . :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
But these are good. 125 is an awesome price. I have $ 2 NYX lip pencil. I just bought it because it was for $ 2 😐 :joker: I barely use it but so much fun buying stuff at such prices na.. :yahoo:
If at all I start using liners, I’ll consider these. :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
rati i reapply glosses , lipsticks AND lip pencils :toothygrin: :toothygrin: yeah, u can try these if u ever intend to buy lip pencils. since u are anywayz never going to use them, why waste money on something that will just keep lying around? :tongue: :tongue:
Ooooh… I love Baby berry… Where did you find this Natasha?? i mean is it available in some particular store or something??
mrun i live in delhi. i have yet to see jordana at malls or high end stores. jordana is available here in chotu motu stores. i bought these from a local shop called “sachdeva beauty collection” :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
we don’t get their products here in Mumbai :spank: :spank: i guesssss
gia v do get..they are at beauty centre too..n also at few big bazaars…. 😛
gia , listen to bhumika :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
Big bazaar?? Maybe I’ll look there.. :-/ :-/ :))
bad luck gia. even jordana glosses are so good :-/
gia you get these in mumbai!
i got them too!
but i hate jordana glosses such strong fragnance they ve got!
my sensitive nose cant bare at all!
but i will try the lip liners! :inlove:
ya same question natasha, are they available in delhi?? i liked baby berry. :yes: i would like to see your nude lipliner collection :waiting: :waiting:
i will put up my lipliner collection up someday. and ansh, me just gave u the name of the shop above. if u want i can also give u its full address and phone number. its a small but very well stocked shop.
oh give me the address and no. i’m tempted now :aajanachle: :aajanachle:
ok here goes . sachdeva beauty collection, 9 UB bungalow Road, kamla nagar, delhi-110 007
ph: 23859027, 9810230015
there is one shop before this in the same lane which is situated in the basement even though its door open on the upper level 😐 they too keep jordana products. kamla nagar is where delhi university north campus is…
OMG!!! natasha i looovvveee you!!! :aajanachle: :aajanachle: :aajanachle: :aajanachle: :aajanachle: :aajanachle: :aajanachle:
i live nearby and do all my shopping thr :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: you a campus girl too kya? :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
:hughright: :hughright: :hugleft: yeah ansh, i live around only. we can meet soemtime ang shopping together :yahoo:
balle balle :yahoo: :yahoo: we’ll have private IMBB meets n make these girls zzzeaallous!!! :cheers: :cheers: :dance: :dance:
definitely ansh… v will bu 4 times the stuff at half the cost from kamla nagar that they buy from MAC and post out haul :jiggy2: :jiggy2: :jiggy2: :vampire: :vampire:
nicey nice… are they drying if used as a lipstick?
i top them up with a clear gloss and then they don’t dry me. have never used them withot a clear gloss so can’t say 🙁
ah… ok… i used lakme 9 to 5 for this and it sucked big time!!
anks i own only one lakme lipstick…the enrich satin shade 129…i only got it for the shade else i hate the formlation. have to reapply every 1 hour…and no i would never in my lifetime buy an expensive lipstick. now the 9 to 5 range is for 550 rupess. i’d rather buy a revlon colorburst int he same cost but never ever lakme :spank: :spank: :spank:
hi there nice review i i prefer lip liner coz my lipstick doent stay on my lips no matter i usefoundation or press powder on my lips i eat my lipstick within 1/2 an hour may ther is an inner instict for eating the lipstick :X-P: !!!! so i m definetly going to try this out ! :waytogo:
oh u must try these ashna. u won’t regret buying them i suure u. but if u do u can always pass them over to me :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
i like baby berry too scarlett. works well with most of my pink lipsticks :yahoo:
loved baby berry…
i have this in the pencil form in d shade sexy mauve… :X-P:
I love dat too..a nude pink type color..!!
oh never tried sexy mauve. will check it out for sure wen i am through with these. 😀
These are sooo awesome. And they’re cheap!
The best part is that (for me) these work like lip stains. Put em on and forget about it… love them!
Thanks for reviewing!
yes devie, i love them too and they are indeed cheap :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1:
cool swatches Natasha… loved teh shades- jordana even i found to be good- had some eye pencils and they were grt.
thanks bee. i haven’t tried their eye pencils though. i just have so many eye pencils i thought will finish up the current lot first before buying new ones :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: