JOVEES APRICOT AND HONEY PEEL OFF MASK
As a kid I was always fascinated by peel off masks, mum used to apply them after lunch and take a quick nap, and I used to sit besides waiting so that I can peel it off. I loved doing it. Though not really a big fan of peel off masks, I got this one for one reason, have fun peeling it off and if it does some good to the skin – bonus.
The first thing that attracted me to this was it was not the same old orange peel off mask. Apricot and honey sounded a welcome change from those regular orange one.
What it claims – A powerful blend of honey and apricot extracts along with natural oils that help to nourish the skin and tighten the pores. This moisture mask lifts impurities very effectively and also controls facial hair and lightens stretch marks.
Price – Rs.145/- one year ago. I have no idea about the latest price.
Method of use and Ingredients –
What it looks like –
Pros of Jovees Apricot & Honey Peel off Mask
- Instantly brightens up your skin. Prefect for that emergency party thing. I applied when my face looked horribly tired and it looked highly rejuvenated after that. 😛 😛 😛
- Is not the regular boring orange peel off mask, I am so sick of orange peel offs.
- Has apricot , date, sandalwood and honey .It makes you look a shade lighter immediately , I guess that is because of the sandalwood part.
- Is cheap, lasts really long for the price.
- Regular use does help with facial hair. My friend says so; I am not hairy enough to comment.
- Has a pleasant smell.
- Has best use of 3 years so you can happily throw into deep corners and pull out whenever you feel like.
- It makes aged skin look tighter. Note – I didn’t say it tightens, I said it makes it look tighter.
Cons of Jovess Apricot & Honey Peel Off Mask
- Same problem with all herbal products, well almost. Only active ingredients are listed. Why don’t these companies understand that we are learned enough to know that some amount of chemical/preservative is inevitable and we would like really like to know what goes into it.
- Application can get messy with the mask dripping everywhere if you aren’t careful. It holds true for all peel off masks, so not really a con.
- Peeling off can be an issue like the sides of the nose; I peel whatever comes off easily and then wash off.
It has to be applied in the direction of hair growth, I applied in the reverse direction just for experimentation and it hurts like hell. APPLY IN DIRECTION OF HAIR GROWTH.
Final Verdict – I love this product because it makes me look fresh after a tired day. It comes in handy for those “We are going out; you have 20 minutes “times. It really takes the dirt off your face. I apply my face after washing with face wash and still the peel comes over a brownish colour. I don’t really have any complaints except that they should list the entire ingredients.
Will I repurchase – Yes. Since I am going to travel too much in the months to come, I will and stock up.
Rating – :-* :-* :-* :-*
P. S. – I think this should be safe to use for a certain green skinned person here. Since it doesn’t have orange I don’t think it will leave them dark orange. 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛
Have you tried Jovees Apricot & Honey Peel off Mask? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub- Review
- Jovees Foot Care 2 in 1 Review
- Jovees Active Protein Youth Face Pack and 30+ Youth Face Cream- Review