Summers are at their peak and getting out during day time nowadays is a challenge. You never know you will return in one piece or melted. 😛 okay I am going to review a necessary thing for summers – facial wipes from kara. These come handy when you are all drenched and need something cool or refreshing for your face. This is my favourite variant from Kara, because of my partial inclination towards roses. I love rose fragrance in everything. I am using Marks and Spencer’s rose body wash at the moment and I love it to the core. Ccoming to this one, this too is a pure love for me. Scroll down to know more.
INR 45 for 10 wipes
Key ingredients: aqua, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium lactate, vitamin A, aloe vera gel, rose water, thyme extract, chelating agent and preservatives.
Directions for use:
1. Slowly peel front label.
2. Pull out a wipe.
3. Reseal front label.
4. Open and unfold wipe.
5. Gently wipe face and neck.
6. Discard wipe after single use.
Shelf life: 24 months
• Kara Toning Wipes are enriched with Rose and Thyme extracts that tighten the skin maintain the normal pH balance
• These wipes are rich with Rose and Thyme extracts and their wonderful skin-care properties
• These extracts cleanse the skin and tighten it and maintain the normal pH balance
• Rose leaves a certain glow on your skin and keeps it refreshingly fragrant
• The pre-moistured Kara Refreshing Wipes are dermatologically safe, being alcohol free
• They can be conveniently carried in your handbags or office bags and used anytime for a quick fresh up
• They are made incorporating unique formulations having natural ingredients that nourish the skin
• These hygenic wipes are 100 % biodegradable, being made from Birla CelluloseTM, a fibre that is 100% natural and biodegradable
My experience with Kara Toning Wipes with Rose and Thyme :
I have been using kara wipes since years now. I feel they are bliss for summers. I need to have another pack ready before one gets over. This variant contains rose and thyme extracts. First of all I like the packaging which is cute and travel friendly. I keep these in my car, in my handbag and in my cupboard and it can be placed anywhere. You pick one out of the ten and seal the pack back. It does not get dry this way. You can see that a single wipe is quite big in size and is apt for one time use. You can wipe your whole face and neck with a single one. The stuff is very soft and is very mild on your face. It is made of trademarked Birla cellulose and they continue to maintain their quality.
The USP of this variant is its smell. I am already a fan of rose smelling products and this one is no exception. I love the way it smells and it refreshes me completely. In summers when you get all sweaty and feel like your face is getting all dried up, pick one up and it will leave your face clean, fresh, cool and fragranced. This variant neither moisturizes nor dries up my facial skin. So I guess this would be good for all skin types. Even when at home, I do my toning part with cotton and rose water. So it replaces that when I am out.
Overall, you can depend on this variant for refreshment, cooling, cleansing and putting you at ease in hot weather. Also, it made my face look a bit glowing after usage for about 2 hours. I was not expecting that claim to be true but it did. So I am loving it.
Pros of Kara Toning Wipes with Rose and Thyme :
• Cleanses your face really well.
• Has a very pleasant rose fragrance.
• Does not dry out the skin.
• Easy to carry around.
• The texture of the wipe is very mild on the face.
• Lends a glow on your face for two hours or so.
• Very refreshing.
Cons of Kara Toning Wipes with Rose and Thyme :
• I just wish it was a bit moisturising for my dry skin but I think I will try some other variant for that purpose.
Yes, I will hoard on these as long as summers are here. Do try out.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Until next time, take care!
Kara Cleansing Wipes with Jojoba and Avocado Review
Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes
Kara Sunscreen Wipes with Plum and Aloe Vera Review
Puretta Baby Wipes & Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes
Kara Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Bare Essentials Cleansing and Refreshing Wipes
Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes
MAC Wipes Review and Experiment
Kara Hand Sanitizing Wipes
L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Re-nourishing Cleansing Wipes
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick: 152 Brique Rose
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Desert Rose Review
Bourjois 3D Cosmic Lipgloss – 20 Rose Symphonic
Imperial Leather Bergamot and Thyme Shower Gel Review
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Lemon and Thyme Shower Gel Review