I have been obsessing over Kate Somerville’s DermalQuench Liquid Lift even before I had bought it. This product is featured as KS’s best sellers. As I read more about this product, I craved even more to try it. I am here now to share with you about this wonderful product.
The product comes in a pressurized grey color metal can with an applicator nozzle. The applicator has a push button to dispense the liquid. The liquid is completely colorless with a very pleasant fragrance. It comes in 3 different sizes of 0.5 oz., 2.5 oz. and 5 oz. As it is a metal can, the bottle is sturdy but I have to make sure to take care of the nozzle wand. This makes the bottle not a very travel friendly option unless it is stored carefully. This product also comes in Dermal Quench ‘Clear’ version for anti-acne treatment.
Price: $25 for 0.5 oz.
My Experience with Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift:
Before application the bottle has to be shaken well and then the button on the nozzle’s top should be pressed to dispense the liquid. I usually swipe the applicator once on each side of the cheek, chin and forehead followed by 2 swipes on neck. The liquid initially foams with lots of bubbles but they fizzle out very fast. I have to then just blend the liquid in my face and neck.
Due to the bubbles, I do notice a mild tingling sensation on my face but it is not bothersome for me. However if you have sensitive skin, it might be uncomfortable. The liquid is extremely lightweight and gets absorbed almost instantly. It does not require any effort on my part to blend it.
Every time I use this product I do notice improvement in my facial skin. It contains Hydra Fill Complex to provide intensive treatment for wrinkles and sagging skin. I do not have noticeable lines on my face so I cannot vouch for face-lift effect. However after using this product my skin texture looks as good as after attending a spa.
I find my skin smoother and healthier. The presence of botanical extracts in this product does help to make my skin look radiant and softer. My complexion shows significant improvement after adding this product in my regimen. My skin tone looks improved and better.
The product also contains hyaluronic acid to provide hydration. However I have very dry skin and just applying this product does not provide sufficient moisturization to my face. I always layer it with my face cream and the combination works well. The product has a very pleasant fragrance that is not at all overwhelming.
This advanced wrinkle product could be used twice a day. However I am a bit apprehensive to use it every day, as I am not yet in need of an intensive treatment. I use it once after every 3-4 days. Every time I use the product, it shows very good results on my face and I am liking it a lot.
Pros of Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift:
• Advanced intensive treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.
• The product initially foams during application, which immediately turns to extremely lightweight liquid.
• Very easy to blend the product as it gets absorbed instantly.
• The presence of Hydra Fill Complex provides significant improvement in facial skin tone and complexion.
• Provides improvement in skin texture making skin look smoother and healthier.
• The presence of botanical extracts in the product helps to make skin look radiant and softer.
• The product has a very pleasant fragrance that is not at all overwhelming.
• More suitable for mature skin type for plumping facial lines.
Cons of Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift:
• The presence of hyaluronic acid does not provide enough hydration for very dry skin type.
• Mild tingling sensation from the fizzling bubbles could be uncomfortable for sensitive skin.
• Not very travel friendly packaging as the nozzle wand needs to be carefully handled
IMBB Rating: 4/ 5.
Would I Repurchase Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift?
Yes I would buy this product again as it really worked wonderfully for me. Since I am not going to use it everyday I am sure it will last me a long time (and save some bucks too !)
Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ PA+++ Review
Kate Somerville Dilo Oil Restorative Treatment
Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum
Kate Somerville Total Vitamin Antioxidant Face Serum
Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser
MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme
Ponds Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum
Forest Essentials Advanced Soundarya Age Defying Facial Serum with 24K Gold
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Brightening Whitening Serum