Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Brightening Whitening Serum Review
Claims : Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents A proprietary formula that distributes via an advanced delivery system It visibly refines large pores, eliminates blackheads and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Price : Rs 195 for 15 gm
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
How to use: Use morning and evening all over face and neck after cleansing.
When I first started using this serum, it was too strong for my skin. May be because I had never used serums before. (I have normal to dry skin in summers and I don’t have very big pores.) During the first few days of using it , my pores rather than looking smaller were looking bigger. I was using the serum for both for day and night time. Then Radhika suggested that i use it only during the night. That helped. My pores were back to normal. Slowly I think my skin adapted to the serum and I use it bith during day and night and my skin looks just fine.
What I like about Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Brightening & Whitening Serum
- I love the sleek cute packaging. It comes with a pump dispenser and that’s the best thing about it. Just be a little careful while pressing the pump because if you press it too hard the liquid might just splash.
- The texture of the serum is very light and it gets absorbed in your skin within seconds.
- The ingredients look pretty promising except parabens , which they have used as a preservatives.
- I have been using this serum among with the whiteglow gel creme. I have not seen any brightening or lightening effect for my skin.
- The serum is not oily at all. It’s almost like applying water to your skin and it gets absorbed.
- My skin does feel good in morning.
- Whenever I start traveling, I face a major issue of black heads. In fact, I get black heads in one day of traveling only. I have been using both the gel creme and serum for almost 20 – 22 days and my blackheads are definitely in control.
- About the claim of wrinkles and fine lines – well! I would continue using it as a precautionary measure.
- Serums are good for skin. They penetrate to the deeper layers of your skin and repair it. Your regular moisturizers cannot reach that deep.
- It had never broken me out or cased any kind of irritation to my skin.
- It has very mild fragrance to it, quite similar to the whiteglow gel creme.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Here are the ingredients :
What I don’t like about Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Whitening and Brightening Serum:
- The claim of brightening and whitening… I am not denying that but I think that would be possible in lab conditions only.
- I feel the results would be most visible when used in co-ordination with the Whiteglow Gel creme. SOoyou have to buy two products instead of 1.
Here is the swatch
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
and here it being disappeared in my skin without leaving anything behind.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Overall I think it is not a bad product at all. In fact I am so proud of the fact that Indian companies are bringing such anti ageing products at affordable prices in market . I may have not seen any major differences in terms of whitening or brightening after using it but I would continue using it as a preventive measure for my skin. My black heads are in control and my skin doesn’t look dull with day in and day out of traveling. I am pretty happy with it. Nothing miraculous but definitely worth a try. If it is too strong for your skin, use it only at night.
I would suggest this to everyone. Serums are very good for skin and one must include them in their skin care regimen. 🙂
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Brightening & Whitening Serum? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme Review
Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub Review
Skin Care for Mature Skin: Lotus Quince Seed Nourishment Cream
3 Step Skin Care for Summers – Lotus
Lotus Herbals Fruit Pack – Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting, Rejuvenating
Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel with Liquorice and Green Tea Review
Lotus Berry Scrub Review
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Care Range Preview, Price, Photos
Lakme Launches Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Range
Face: Skin Whitening Products
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne