Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Review
Product Details for both Shampoo and Conditioner: Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished, and damaged hair, our mild, yet rich and creamy shampoo instantly moisturizes and fortifies hair as it gently cleanses, leaving hair manageable and supple. Our nurturing formula contains the latest in haircare science with molecules that mimic natural oils which coat healthy hair. We blended enriching Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil-inspired by traditional home recipes-to help restore the healthy look of the hair, leaving it full of shine and softness without weighing it down. Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical-processing, or excessive heat styling.
Wet hair thoroughly. Apply a small amount to palms and gently massage throughout the hair and scalp area with fingertips. Rinse well. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with water.
My experience with Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo:
- It’s a super duper mild shampoo. I mean that’s the mildest shampoo I have used till date. I have to use too much of the product to get some lather in my hair. Now I don’t know if it is a pro or a con but I take it both ways. I generally oil my hair before shampooing, it kind of fails there because you would finish up almost half a bottle of it in that case. On days when I shampoo my hair without any oiling, it works fab. That’s the way I use it.
- Since it’s a mild shampoo, I can use it as my everyday shampoo.
- It does not make my hair super dry. In fact it leaves my hair moisturized, soft, shiny and less frizzy.
- It never gave me a hair fall. I have almost finished using the sample bottle and no complaints in that regard.
- It has a mild pleasing smell to it. Thank God! it doesn’t smell like olive oil.
- It leaves my scalp clean.
- It never left my scalp itchy.
- The packaging is quite simple- no jazz. Just plain white bottle with a flip top cap.
- It does have SLS so if you are looking for a SLS free shampoo, this one is not for you.
- I read online that Kiehl’s does not test products on animals but it doesn’t say that on bottle.
Overall I never thought I would like a shampoo so much. I generally get hair fall during the monsoon season and my hair get back to normal when the season starts changing. I was still getting the regular hair fall while I was using my Khadi Shampoo but never paid much attention to it because I go through this phase every year. Since the time I have started using this, my hair fall is exceptionally reduced. I mean until using it for 2-3 times I was like ” no big deal ” kinds but this worked just so fantabulously in controlling my hair fall as I went ahead with more head washes.
The only drawback that I see with this is that it not ” a little goes a long way” kind of a shampoo. So I am still not able to decide whether I really want to pick this or should I give some other alternatives also a try.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner Review:
Shampoo hair with Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo. Rinse and apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair, especially the ends. Gently work through hair and leave on for two to three minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Style as usual. If contact with eye occurs, rinse immediately with water.
Key Ingredients : Lemon extract, Avocado oil, olive oil
My Expereince with Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Conditioner
- It’s a creamy conditioner that adds softness to hair.
- It doesn’t leave hair greasy. Infact even after 2-3 days of wash I don’t feel my hair greasy.
- I don’t need buckets full of water to rinse it off.
- Comes in a squeeze tube so it’s easier to control the product.
- Has a creamy consistency so the product doesn’t go all over place.
- I have used it with other shampoos as well and it works just fine.
- A little goes a long way.
Decent but not in my must have list.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*
Here are the swatches of shampoo and conditioner.
Have you used Kiehl’s Olive Oil Fruit Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner? Please rate in the box below.
The product shown in this entry was sent by company/PR for consideration.