WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
My first post on IMBB. 🙂 I read Jomol di writing a lot about Kumkumadi thailam, so I thought to review the same. I use Kumkumadi thailam from Kottakal Arya Vaidya Sala. I have used many Ayurvedic products from Kottakal people including medicines to curb menstrual pain. Their products really work wonders. I can see many keralites saying “YES” to that point.
Coming to the product review,
Kumkumadi thailam helps reduce blemishes, dark spots and lightens sun tan. It has anti-ageing properties and prevents anti-fungal /anti- bacterial infections. I need not say more about Kumkumadi Thailam. Jomol di has given much in detail on one of her posts.
Kumkumadi Thailam product looks like this.
Usira is complexion improving herb,it cools and calms the entire body and mind.
Padmaka is used to treat skin discoloration and burning sensation.
Padmakesara also is used to lighten skin tone.
Chandana gives a cooling effect to the skin, reduces perspiration and evens skin tone.
Positives of Kumkumadi Thailam:
- This product comes in a very handy bottle. The nozzle allows only the required amount of oil to come out of it, hence reducing the contamination. The bottle reminds me of eye drops. I had seen the same product from different manufactures coming in bottles where u have to put in your finger to take sufficient amount of oil. I feel this bottle is very easy to use.
- It really works wonders for me. It has lightened the ugly pimple marks on my face.
- Easily available. If not from Kottakal, you can get it from any Ayurvedic shop.
Negatives of Kumkumadi Thailam:
- I don’t find any negative in this product. If I’m forced to say I would say the cost would be a negative.
Ways to Use Kumkumadi Thailam:
- Simply rub the oil onto the face. It can be replaced for night creams since it has good anti ageing properties.
- Mix the oil with your face packs. I mix it with Dhatri Fairness Face pack..:)
- Mix it with red sandal wood paste and apply to your face.
I would give a 5/5 rating.